"s**t storm

"s**t storm

A Chapter by fitz Roberts
"

Not finished had to put on here to transfer to another phone but enjoy I'd you reqd my book

"
"S**t storm"
Trip moved slowly down the street moving from cover to cover between the abandoned cars.tom stayed right up under trip almost resting on his back."get the hell off me!"trip shot in a whisper.Richardson and Lisa were huddled behind a car on the right side of the road across from them.
Richardson nodded to trip and moved on staying along from car to car.Trip hit tom on the shoulder and they moved on aswell.clawers trip started calling them for lack of a better name.he a small crackling fille the air as they reached the middle of the street.tom slipped against the door of a car losing his grip.
A scrambling came from the alleys came followed by a shrieking that pierced the night sky.it muffled the crackling coming from the left over rubble of the office building."get down tom shouted under the truck you fools" he rasped at them.they all scrambled for the suburban sliding under it.trip almost didn't make it under.
He could barely see Richardson and Lisa but they had slid into a trashcan flopping the lid down.the scrambling flew by them claws shrieking as they drug across the metal of the cars.he glanced back and forth steps coming to halt all around them.he could hear the scraping against the truck.trip closed his eyes and pulled the meth from his pocket.he dropped some of it in the tip of his tongue and shook his head at the bitter taste.
"Boom" reverberated the streets and what sounded like thousands drops of rain falling all at once.tom cried out and a clawer shot its head down looking under the truck."s**t"trip managed sliding his rifle to his left side.he put his finger on the trigger but before he could take the shot debris tumbled down on the clawer beating him to the ground.
Blood shot up under the truck as his head smushed into the asphalt.the suburban rocked at the impact of debris raining down on it.trip as soon as it sounded like a light drizzle slide from up under the vehicle.he pushed to his feet and began hobbling as fast as he could manage boys trailing behind him.
Trip looked back and forth the streets were clear for a moment.that was more than enough "come on "trip said as he ducked down an alley on the left side of the street.it was clear he moved for the back road hoping they wasn't many people traveling it to.


Lark scrambled to his feet yelling "girls"they came right away huddle under him and Jessica.onri and tuck came too onri still carrying The baby cooing and rocking as she ran."careful"lark motioned to onri and she nodded still rocking unbelivably calm.
He signed a moment catching his breath "what next what next"raced in his mind.he looked to Jessica already moving to the door at a slasher climbed through a hole made into the wall by the being of the plane."OK get ready to move"
"Wait till I open the door and everyone go." He waited Jessica already pumping rounds from her m4.most of them he thought had filed inside and he flung the door open slowly so it didn't smack against the wall.Jessica was the first out girls right behind her than onri and tuck.lark brought up his desert eagle and put down two slavers before making it out the door.he shut it quickly and motioned for the girls to be quiet as they inched down the alley.
Lark could see the back of the alley which was closed off by another gate grow closer and closer."almost there"bang came from the door and all the slashers piling through the hole in the wall turned to lark."RUN" lark screamed putting down the first to notice them.
Tuck hit the gate first breaking formation pulling it open for everyone.lark smiled and patted him as he pulled tuck through the gate ushering him in before him.they ran across the street trying to reach the fields behind the buildings.slashers came out from between The buildings they were trying to reach.
A van sat with its sliding door open and only option Lark ushered his family and addons into the van.he turned slamming the door shut behind him.the slashers slammed into the sides of the van rocking it back and forth.tearing at the van the windows spidering at the impact of they're claws.it wouldn't be much longer.
He started to climb into the driver's seat but a boom reverberated shaking the slashers and the van.only a moment and the clawing started up again and followed by a whistling of the air.
Erridain smiled and he giggled as the cabin rolled over end over end.he threw up with a crooked smile on his face vomit throwing forward flinging itself instantly in the circle the spun.the cabins moment halt as it crashed through a store window flying into shelf upon shelf.losing moment as items of dry foods and can goods spilled from the shelves.the shelves caving under the cabin slowing its momentum till it came to a sudden hault
Erridan laughed "I'm still alive take that gravity he bought his right hand up to reach in his coat pocket for his flask.his hand though hung limp as he winced.the bone portuded from his for arm.he poked it smiling dumbly as he took another deep breath of oxygen.
" You guys alive "as he laughed using his left hand this time to unbuckle his west belt and remove his flask.he took a big gulp from the flask catching his breath for a moment and turned it back up.nothing like a sure fire death defying moment to make scotch taste so much better.
He winced slightly inhaling more oxygen as he climbed to his feet.the captain was dead the he had been pushed through his chest."wow"Erridan exclaimed into an unconroable laughter.a groan shot from the co pilot Erridan stumbling toward shim."did you s**t yourself man I did I'm not ashamed"he laughed a bit "OK I really didn't but you did "
He undid the co pilots belt and pulled him from the helm.laying on the cabin floor he said "your OK your OK"he laughed uncontrollably still as he drank more from the flask."maybe those things aren't here Erridan"he coughed .a clawing came from the door again and scraping of metal along the side of the cabin."well I guess they are here too "Erridan burst into laughter sitting down.
He moved the flask to his lips one more and then dumped it on his fore arm.he winced at the sting of the alcohol but quickly pushed the bone back in his forearm wrapping it with a pillow case and tying it off with the cord of the oxygen tubes.
He handed the flask to the co pilot laughing"I know you drink your a pilot ." He laughed even more quite pleased with his humour even high as balloon.he laughed as the co pilot sat up slowly "they said you were crazy Erridan but I didn't know"
He laughed even harder "I can't help it roger its the oxygen"he managed as he burst back into laughter.his laughter only grew smaller and smaller compared to the scrapes."they're cats and we're the can of tuna he laughed more but it was drowned by the sudden boom that shook free the lights from the light fixtures sending the whole place into darkness.


Trish laid poised still in prone watching the building .it crackled regually and that wasn't good.she watched thru the scope a family pour out the alley between the building and instantly gasped."larks there jack he's there"she gasped again and put the rifle to her shoulder bracing.she watched the monsters slam against the van.
She slid the bolt back and took a shot it ripped through three oncoming viral stalkers before the could reach the van.bolt flew back and she slid another 50 caliber round locked in.and took another shot taking down two more pouring from the alley.
Bloom reverberated from the building and she pulled her eye up from the scope and jumped up at the rain of debris coming her way."jack over the side quick we need to take cover on the fire escape." They booked it across the roof leaping over the side.
The barely made it under the second set of stairs before debris rained down across them.Trish layed back in to jack sighing as the debris slowly began to lessen the brunt of it making the fire escape sway back and forth ."we gotta get to that van jack." He nodded slinging his hk5 around his back her doing the same with her rifle and they made they're way down the escape.
Lisa screamed as the debris battered the plastic lid of of the dumpster."hush Lisa you'll bring them down on top of us."Lisa gasped as if she couldn catch her breath and stammered"I thought they were on top of us."Richardson gave a shove on the lid flinging bricks and other debris from the dumpster.
He stuck his head up slightly they're were a few still running around frantically.most of them had been pulverized by the falling debris though.he climbed out slowly and held his hand to Lisa to help her out as he said "queitly".
A laughter shot from the building next to them.he helped Lisa out and walked to the edge of the alley.he saw trip and the boys head down the alley on the left aide of the street and then he heard a scraping inside the building.
He crept along the side walk and peired into the building and saw 5 "rippers" he had dubbed them and sighed "f**k".the laughter came from inside the cabin of the plane so obviously some one was still alive some how.
Lisa tugged on his shirt and said"come on rich let's go".he shook his head "we have to try to help Lisa." He smiled a fake smile for Lisa"it'll be OK see can do it."they crept in to the store he pulled his gun out.slower he crept . He brought up his gun and took out two of the rippers.Lisa followed suit and took out the other two."wait for it "the last one came bounding off the top of the cabin.he brought his gun up firing and missed.it leapt off the cabin and Lisa connected shooting it in the forehead.its body went limp mid in the air and it slammed into rich taking him from his feet
He couched trying to gain the air in his lungs again.Lisa dragged the what once was a lady off of him."you OK rich you didn't get?.... "he jumped up and checked his body in a panic."no im fine I'm fine "he said it more reassuring himself that he was fine.
Laughter shot from the cockpit if the plane and he called "if your alive and not one of those rippers you better come out now before more of them come back"





© 2014 fitz Roberts


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
Added on June 20, 2014
Last Updated on June 20, 2014


Author

fitz Roberts
fitz Roberts

warner robins, GA



About
I like to write hope you enjoy how I paint a picture with words 27 you old male hoping to be a decent writer Lol more..

Writing