Bullying

Bullying

A Story by Theresa Del Donna
"

Written April 22nd, 2014. Bullying is a subject I wanted to write about because a lot of it went on when I was in High School. I was also bullied throughout my younger years in school.

"
Hey you over there.. yea you, the one who just bullied that kid. What were your intentions? What did you get out of watching a poor kid suffer? How would you like to suffer? Did you ever think that what your doing is wrong? Did you know that everyday that one of the kids being bullied has it worse at home? Yes, its true and I'm not saying that its okay for you to bully them because it's not as bad as what happens in there home. Either way its totally wrong. But did you ever think about how much pressure and stress you put on the kids you bully? You don't know what goes on at there home or through their minds do you? The way there family treats them, the thoughts they have based on life. I know that but doesn't that make you wanna have a little more consideration now? Think about it, one kid at home has it bad and there escape is school. They go to this place every day to get rid of the terrors from home. But just when things are getting better for them they get worst. Imagine living in a family where you were treated like you were a nobody, and when you came to school every day the people around you contributed by making you feel the same way your family does. They came to this place to get away and now they've entered more stress. Maybe at home its worse for them but when they come to school all you bullies do is add on. So what they dress differently, so what they act differently, some kids love who they are when people aren't making them feel worse about themselves. And some kinds feel bad enough about who they are and don't need people like bullies making them feel even more worse about themselves. Everyone is entitled to their opinions about people, its totally cool. You don't have to like certain people, what they do, or what they wear, but that doesn't give you the right to judge them because of your opinions. Imagine your kids, when they get older and start there first year of school. Maybe you are a good parent and treat your kids with respect; not all parents are bad. But one day your child comes home saddened because of a bad day at school. They came to school to learn but instead got judged and made fun of. What would you do? How would you feel? Treat others as you'd want others to treat you and your future kids. Just because you don't have a heart doesn't mean other people don't. Some people have feelings like it or not, respect them. Remember every time you bully a kid there life is in your hands.

© 2014 Theresa Del Donna


Author's Note

Theresa Del Donna
Thanks for reading. I hope you can share this with people.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on June 5, 2014
Last Updated on June 5, 2014
Tags: bullying, hurt, hated