Depression When Missing Someone Hurts, But Its Okay

Depression When Missing Someone Hurts, But Its Okay

A Story by Theresa Del Donna
"

Written June 3rd, 2014. I am missing someone right now so if you are missing someone or ever have read this!

"
Don't you just hate that moment in life when you feel so lost? When you feel like all you can do is shed tears and feel down and no matter what you do the depressing feeling never fades? It's like a non stop cycle and your screaming for it to stop. You try to to make things easier for yourself by telling yourself that good things come to people who wait. If you wait things will get better and much easier. If you wait then there is going to be an award, the award of just pure happiness. It helps for a little, but depression is a hard thing to cope with. Everyone experiences depression in their life time but you never know what its like when you have to deal with it on a daily basis. Depression can make certain things in life that happen more difficult for you to deal with. One thing you must know is that you can't let it consume your life though, you can't let it get the best of you. Depression can lead to many things happening that aren't good at all. It makes you loose appetite, not want to do anything and it makes you always have dull and sad facial expression. There are many of reasons depression can be caused by. Your depressed because you miss someone, the one person that makes you happy, shines light onto you making you smile so big and bright. You miss every second they are away and it hurts like hell. You can't wait until the next time you will see them again, you wish you had a longer amount of time to spend with that person but you know that you don't. They are a loved one, someone you feel deep for. Your head over heals for this person and this person is yet so far away, but you tell yourself this: It's not about how close you are it's about how far you are. The farther apart the closer you'll come together in the end. This person has a life, and you have a life too. The only way to put both life's together in the future is to spend some time apart. Sometimes you have to do it on your own before you can do it together. Lesson's to be learned: Positive thinking will get you far in life, a negative mind will only strive to fail you. If it's real it will work if not it won't so the best thing you can do is wait, once again.. good things come to those who wait. And never give up, it's going to hurt but at the same time eventually its going to get better. Depression hurts, love hurts and missing someone hurts but if you stay strong, everything get's better within time. Your reward will come, when the time is right, never forget that.

© 2014 Theresa Del Donna


Author's Note

Theresa Del Donna
Thanks for reading. Feedback appreciated, share with your friends.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on June 5, 2014
Last Updated on June 5, 2014
Tags: love, hurt, missing him, missing her, depressed, in love