Odd Fate; Chapter 2 - Cleaning Up A Mess

Odd Fate; Chapter 2 - Cleaning Up A Mess

A Story by ~L.A.

Jason was now sitting on the couch that resides in the living room of my apartment. He was now dressed in clothing that my roommate thrown about in his room, which were some navy blue sweats, and a stained white tank-top. I had also changed into an oversized Portal 2 t-shirt, and a plaid pair of pajama bottoms.

I walked back over to the washer and dryer that I somehow managed to fit in the tiny pantry that was connected to my outdated kitchen. Jason's and my beer-covered clothing was already stuffed in the washer. I was currently pouring laundry detergent on top of everything in my top loader.

As soon as I shut the washer door and start its cycle, I hear "Sugar We're Going Down" by Fall Out Boy blast from the room that Jason is residing in. I grin to myself, looks like he's already found my CDs and my stereo, I laugh lightly at my thought. 

I exit the pantry and walk into the living room. One I enter the room I begin singing and dance over to Jason. "And sugar we're going down swinging, I'll be your number one with a bullet. A loaded God-complex, c**k it and pull it!: I laugh loudly, and begin dancing in front of Jason again. 

He chuckles loudly, his laughter louder than the music. He grabs my hands and twirls me as the music picks up in tempo. Slowly the song begins to fade out. we both sit down onto the couch, and end up laughing hysterically when "Casual  Sex" by My Darkest Days starts to play. I grab the volume controller and turn the song down, so that we can speak to each other clearly. 

"Well that was fun, rather funny too." He gasps out, clearly short of breath.

"I agree with you there Jas-" I get cut off by a banging on my front door, but for some reason Jason beats me to it, and swings the door open. We're both face-to-face with my roommate. 

"Oh. I left my keys on the coffee table. Whoops, I can leave if you're doing things Maria." My roommate says as he glances at Jason. 

My roommate's name is Eain, rather bland name for him if I may say so myself. He's 25, 5'11", has vibrant green eyes, and he also has his hair dyed an electric yellow that's short and swept to the left slightly. 

I place my face into my hands and scoff loudly. "No Eian, we weren't doing anything. We met at the pub across the street and he somehow managed to spill our drinks everywhere, and now he's waiting on his clothes to finish in the washer, so he won't go home smelling like alcohol and possibly get pulled over and arrested for smelling like it." 

© 2014 ~L.A.


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on February 19, 2014
Last Updated on February 19, 2014
Tags: story, odd fate, writing, read, pub, romance, love

Author

~L.A.
~L.A.

IN



About
I'm currently 15, I'm experimenting with putting my work on the internet. If you like my work on here, please go check out my other account on a different website where I have a whole variety of thing.. more..

Writing
Saving Grace Saving Grace

A Story by ~L.A.


Odd Fate Odd Fate

A Story by ~L.A.