Death Becomes Her

Death Becomes Her

A Book by Gaby
"

Kasi has a near death experience and gets sent to the hospital. There she learns about Perseus, a ghost boy whose job is to protect her.

"

Chapters


© 2013 Gaby


Author's Note

Gaby
*DISCONTINUED*

Summary: Kasi is a normal high school who has it pretty rough. She isn't the most popular, only has a few friends, and wishes she was somewhere else. One day while walking home from school with her best friends, Gaby and Ali, they pass by a sign that suddenly falls above them. Noticing this, Kasi pushes Gaby and Ali out of the way and braces herself, but then suddenly wakes up in the hospital. She finds out that she was dead for about four minutes before being revived by the doctors. Overwhelmed, she notices something different about her. She glances at her hospital window and sees a unfamiliar boy about her age. After questioning him, she's shocked to find out he's really a ghost.
This is for Kasi. I hope everyone likes it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
I have pink hair?! AWESOME!!! Lol, kidding. The pic makes me feel like I have pink hair. ^^"

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 25, 2011
Last Updated on June 6, 2013

Author

Gaby
Gaby

CA



About
Hi, my name's Gabriella, but please call me Gaby. I'm 17, birthday's June 1st and am currently in high school. I don't like going outside much, read too much fan fiction, and tend to hate most peop.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Gaby


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Gaby