untitled-from lost and found

untitled-from lost and found

A Story by Gabby Gellerman
"

A blurb from a story I'm working on called.. Lost and Found..

"
Has she seen him yet? I shook my head, no.. Why not she loves seeing him no matter what.. You guys don't get it do you? Get what? She hasn't gone and seen him yet because she's scared, I bit my lip. Scared? About what. The what ifs, She's scared that as soon as she goes in there she isn't going to recognize the man in that bed.. She's scared that he may never be The same again.. Everything she knows and loves about him could change in an instant.. She's scared that he won't be the same person He used to be. But most of all she's scared of losing him.. She's been spending time in Kayla's room hoping she will wake up first Hoping that she would know what to do.. But most of all their is one person she could talk to and that's the worst part The one person she can talk to or go to for absolutely everything is the one that is lying in that bed fighting for his life They stood there unable to speak just staring back at me.. Have you seen him? I bit my lip again no. Why? Every time I go to see him He isn't there. And same as her. I'm scared of losing both of them and if you think that she hasn't been herself lately it's because Not only is she scared but she feels guilty.. She's scared she may lose her other half.. But guilty because both of them came over before Leaving we knew he was upset. She feels like she could have talked to him and he would have only been gone an hour instead.. And then Kayla wouldn't have gone after him and none of this would have ever happened.. And I don't blame her for feeing guilty I could have done Something we were both home and we both could have talked to him and made sure he was okay.. But we didn't and.. I bit my lip and looked up If anything happens to them I could never forgive myself.. The day the twins were born mom sat me on her lap and I held my brother And sister and I promised them that I would never let anything happen to them no matter how far apart we are.. No matter the reason Or situation I will always look out for them and I promised myself the same for Kayla and her family.. And if they don't wake up I Couldn't live with myself... I looked at them with tears in my eyes biting my lip.. I love them.. I wouldn't give them up for the world I looked down and I took PJ and walked away.

© 2015 Gabby Gellerman


Author's Note

Gabby Gellerman
ignore grammar errors as usual.. also i wrote this from the top of my head...
can't give too much away.. message me if you have questions.. enjoy :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

yea keep up the good work. it could be a good story

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Gabby Gellerman

8 Years Ago

thank you I've been working hard on the story and i like to make it feel kind of real
D'arcy The Bear

8 Years Ago

the easier it is to relate to other people the better it gets. i can see the connections to reality .. read more
Gabby Gellerman

8 Years Ago

yeah i look at this compared to how i used to write when i first started.. and I just think about ho.. read more
I like it Gabby... I like where it's going and I am curious to see how it develops :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Gabby Gellerman

8 Years Ago

thank you and so do i haha

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 8, 2015
Last Updated on July 8, 2015
Tags: hospital, accident, family