Random Acts of Goddess Kindness

Random Acts of Goddess Kindness

A Story by TheGreatandPowerfulGracieGrace
"

This takes place in November, after the Titan War, before Percy went missing.

"
Percy stared at the clock. 15 minutes left of the school day, and it was Friday too. Paul had managed to keep him at Goode for another year, and thanks to Annabeth, he had C's and even a B in reading. The only homework he had was a geometry worksheet, which Annabeth could help him with. Annabeth. They had been dating for about 3 months now. They were the best 3 months of Percy's life. After school, Percy would call Blackjack and they'd pick up Annabeth from her school, fly to Sally Jackson's apartment, and spend the weekend together. Percy's Social Studies teacher droned on, Talking about Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome. Percy excelled in this particular subject. He took out a picture of ANnabth and sighed. he missed her, even though he had seen her just yesterday. he missed her every second they weren't together.
"Percy Jackson. Report to Earth. Percy Jackson," said Miss Fredrickson, Percy's teacher. "You were 3000 miles away instead of 3000 years back in time," she said with a smile. Percy liked Miss Fredrickson, She was easy going and rarely gave homework. "Now. What were we just talking about." That was the catch. If she caught you not paying attention, she'd make you guess what she was just talking about.
"Umm.." Percy squinted at the board. Why did she have to write in cursive? He made out Daedalus. "Daedalus, and his..." He squinted again . "invetaons" is what he made out. "Inventions!" Miss Fredrickson smiled. "That's correct Percy. Can you name what some of his inventions supposedly were and who his "Godly Parent" supposedly was?" Too easy. "Athena," He said with a smile, "And in one myth he made some wings with a type of wax like glue. they worked, but his son went to close to the sun, and the wax melted and-" Percy had to stop himself from going on. History didn't know about the new, better wings and that Daedalus only died a little more than a year ago and that Percy's girlfriend had his laptop. 
"Very good Percy!" The bell rang, and everyone rushed out the door. Percy got caught in the rush in the hallway, and dropped his picture of Annabeth. He bent down to pick it up, but a new kid, Billy, picked it up. Billy was a big gruff kid who looked like he was kicked out of more kids than Percy. Percy didn't like him. There was nothing demi-godish about him, so Percy stayed clear. Billy was a bully
"Oh, is this your girlfriend Percy? As if!" Billy and his cronies laughed. Percy had a bad feeling. Was this going to be Canadians all over again? He realized that Billy was a monster. Crap. "Yeah. She is. Now give me back my picture."
"I think I'm going to keep it for myself."
A teacher came by. "If you don't have any after-school activities, go outside!" 
Billy and his cronies left, and Percy followed. That was his best picture of Annabeth, and he wanted it back. Besides, he needed to kill this monster and get out of there. 
"Give me back the picture, and nobody gets hurt." Percy said. The boys laughed. 
"Fight me for it." Percy hesitated. He saw Paul in the distance, talking to another teacher. Percy couldn't let him down. Not now. 
Paul turned and saw Percy. "Hey!" He said and walked over. "How are you boys doing?" Paul said, smiling. He frowned. "Billy, what are you holding?" 
"Nothing." 
"Let me see. You're still on school grounds." Billy reluctantly held out the slightly crumpled picture of Annabeth. "
Ahh. Now why don't you give that back to Percy." 
"How do'ya know it's his and not mine?" 
Paul leaned over and whispered in Percy's ear, "He's a monster isn't he?" 
Percy nodded. 
Paul look around. "Boys, go home. Except for Billy." Paul gave a glare that Percy didn't know Paul had in him. The cronies ran. Paul looked around. Nobody except Percy, Paul and Billy were there. "I was never here." he walked into teh building. 
Percy smiled, but so did Billy. Then Billy turned into a Telekhine. 7 feet tall and terrifying. Percy took out Riptide and slashed Billy through the stomach. He crumbled to dust, but started to reform. 
"Huh?" 
Billy laughed. "My Mistress keeps me alive Perseus. You can't kill by your puny self." Percy slashed him again and ran, calling Blackjack. 
What's up boss? Can we stop byteh donut place? 
"Not now Blackjack!" 
Woah woah woah. Is that a Telekhine? I thought we destroyed all those nasties! 
"So did I! Let's get Annabeth!" Percy hopped onto Blackjacks's back and they flew off, Billy chasing after them, waddling. Blackjack landed in front of Annabeth's school, a few feet away from Annabeth, who was leaning against a tree. 
"There you are!" She said, smiling. "I missed you!" 
Percy couldn't help smiling. Then he remembered Billy. "We have a monster to kill."
Annabeth's face hardened. "Where?" "He'll probably be here any minute." Percy said as Billy came waddling/running around the corner. 
"A Telekhine??? Percy couldn't you take care of him yourself?" 
"He won't die," Percy explained. "His Mistress keeps him alive. Whoever that is." Annabeth sighed and bulled out her dagger.
Billy ran up, huffing and puffing. "Nice try Perseus.But you need something more than celestial bronze to kill me."
Where was a god when you needed one? Then Percy saw someone in the distance. 
A beautiful woman, with a light blue aura around her. She looked over and smiled. She crossed the busy New York street, passing through cars, and said. "Oh Hello. I am Nike."
"Nike! Thank the gods!" exclaimed Annabeth. "You and my mother are on good terms? Am I correct?" "Oh, I love Athena! She and I often work together to help our armies win! I was obviously on your side in the War. What do you need?"
"Well, there's this Telekhine here that won't die," said Percy, gesturing to the dumbstruck Telekhine.
"Oh, Billius! I can take care of him! You're lucky I'm in a good mood!" She walked over and punched Billy, and he crumbled to dust, which blew away.
"I love the gods," sighed Percy. "Especially when they help us." 
Nike smiled. She picked up a slightly crumpled piece of paper and handed it to Percy. "I believe this is yours," She said with a smile.
Annabeth took the paper and turned it around. She smiled. "You took on a Telekhine that wouldn't die for me?" She said. Showing him the picture of her. 
Percy smiled.
Annabeth grabbed his shirt and kissed him. "I love you Seaweed Brain," She whispered, hugging him.
"And I love you Wise Girl," Percy whispered back.
Let's get some donuts.
"Okay Blackjack."
"Donuts?" Annabeth asked.
"Always."
They mounted Blackjack and flew to Percy's apartment to meet Paul and Sally.
"Did you kill him?" Paul asked.
"With some help."
"Good."
"How about a snack," Sally offered, with a plate of blue chocolate ship cookies in her hand., smiling. She remembered a couple weeks ago, when she walked in on Percy and Annabeth making out in the laundry room. They were adorable. She yelled at them for wrinkling her laundry.
Annabeth and Percy each took a cookie. Percy hugged him mom and kissed Annabeth again. Not a bad start to the weekend.

© 2013 TheGreatandPowerfulGracieGrace


Author's Note

TheGreatandPowerfulGracieGrace
sorry about slight typos. I copy/pasted this from another one of the writing sites I'm on, quotev.com. This is mine.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

663 Views
Added on June 6, 2013
Last Updated on June 6, 2013
Tags: percy, jackson, annabeth, chase, fanfiction, heroes, of, olympus, percabeth