The Beast of Beauty (Beauty's Beast) and the Ugly Ravenling  (Unfinished)

The Beast of Beauty (Beauty's Beast) and the Ugly Ravenling (Unfinished)

A Chapter by SirPen

The Beast was horrifying. He was extremely hairy (Worse than a Wookie). He had large paws with sharp claws, and stood 9 feet tall. He was huge. He could hug two grown men and still maybe have wiggle room. The Beast was a Beast and he was in love.
She lived in the town, nearby the forest he lived in. She was the daughter of a well off, well connected merchant. She was well sculpted in body and face, as if given a gift from the heavens themselves. Her voice could charm the songbirds into singing for her, delighting even further when she joined in. In the Beast's eyes, she was perfect and he was truly in love with her.
He watched from the trees when she left the town, doing whatever she did in the outskirts of the town. He didn't know why humans did what they did, he wasn't one of them. He could only see her and admired her, always looking from the trees never having the courage to do any more than that, but loving her too much to do less than that. She never knew he was watching. Never knew he existed, never noticed the giant looming figure from the far distance, whose eyes could pierce through the forest and see her from a distance. Until that day. 'Till that day she never knew that she held the love of a Beast whose heart could melt ice, with innocence more innocent than a doe.
The Ravenling was ugly. She looked like a hag with giant feathers, with a stomach and waist void of feather or hair. Skin the color of a sickly pale flesh, the texture of a frozen meat bag. Her color of her feathers was gray, some giant feathers attached to her wings. She had the feet of a large bird, with talons that could kill a cow. She was ugly and frightening, a bad combination of visual imagery. 
But she was kind. She took care of the little ones of the forest, the rabbits, the squirrels, the little birds. She ate berries and nuts and shared what extra she had. She took care of the children of the small animals while the parents went away to do whatever they did. She played with them, protected them and loved them. One day she was playing in the forest and she saw a man, a man whom she never saw before. A man whom she immediately fell in love with.


© 2017 SirPen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on June 8, 2017
Last Updated on June 8, 2017


Author

SirPen
SirPen

L.A, CA



Writing
??? ???

A Story by SirPen