I wanted a corndog but...

I wanted a corndog but...

A Story by Cecilia
"

The many steps of a corndog.

"

that involves me taking my laptop off my lap, sitting up, pulling the covers off and getting into the cold, scooting to the edge of my bed, standing, walking to my door, opening it, walking out, closing it, walking down STAIRS walking into the kitchen finding the corndog, (which involves opening the fridge and potentially having to move objects to find said corndog then closing the fridge.) then i have to open the package which exerts a lot of work, you know. THEN i have to walk back over to my microwave, open it, stick corndog in, close it, type in 70seconds then start, then sit there (wooh break) then open microwave, grab it, then get a plate (which typically involves opening and closing my cabinets) then finding ketchup packets, which involves searching through old fast food bags, opening the fridge and getting the mustard, shaking it, opening it, squeezing it (after i walked back over to the corndog) closing it, walking to the fridge, opening it, putting mustard down, closing it, THEN i have to grab the plate and CARRY it up STAIRS, then i have to get to my room, open the door, walk in, close the door, walk to my bed, put the plate down, climb into bed, scooting a bunch, putting the covers back on, getting laptop in lap, then grabbing the corndog, then finding the energy to EAT it.

Jesus. I don't know. That's a lot of work

© 2009 Cecilia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on November 22, 2009

Author

Cecilia
Cecilia

TN



About
I love a lot. I love love, in fact it's my favorite thing, I love being in love, I love quotes, I love anime, I love video games, I love art, I love poetry, I love life, I love smiling, I lo.. more..

Writing
I'm... I'm...

A Story by Cecilia


wordvomit. wordvomit.

A Poem by Cecilia


The Letter The Letter

A Story by Cecilia