The Party

The Party

A Chapter by Mia
"

The girls host their little party with the boys :)

"

CHAPTER THREE

When the girls came down, they found the boys eating pizza in the basement.

“How’d you get the pizza without paying for it?” Kayla asked

“Well,” Derek said “You see, the delivery person was a woman, and when she saw us, she told us our meal was free of charge.”

“Nice.” Abby said “Can we meet all your friends?” she asked

“Sure. You already know me, Matt, and Kyle.” he said, gesturing to the boys Abby and Kayla had met earlier, as they waved at them. “Then this is Cooper, Houston, Zack, Justin, John, Jay, and Seth.”

Abby waved to all the people, as did Kayla.

“So, I’m assuming you guys ate all the pizza, then?” Kayla said

“No, we left a few pieces for you.” Cooper told them, showing them the two pieces of cheese pizza that were left.

The girls ate their pizza and they all chatted for a few minutes, until Kayla suggested a movie. The guys all agreed and they all sat down on the couch.

After the movie ended, they all talked some more, until they realized that it was nearly midnight.

“Whoa!” Houston said “It’s nearly midnight.”

“Dude,” Justin said to Matt “Won’t your grandma be getting worried?”

Abby and Kayla exchanged glances.

“Your grandma?” Abby asked

“Yeah,” Matt said “My grandma lives out here. We flew in from the Bronx. Hey, we’re leaving tomorrow, and my grandma’s flying back with us, she’s going to visit my family. Do you think you could feed her cats for her? It’ll only be tomorrow night, she’s got someone to do it the rest of the time.”

Abby looked at Kayla, who nodded.

“Sure.” Abby told them. “We could totally do that.”

Matt smiled at the two girls.

“Thanks, I’ll tell her.” Matt said “I think we’d better head out now, thanks for everything, it was great!”

“Thanks for coming!” Kayla said to the guys.

Once they had left, the two girls headed upstairs.

“Well, that was fun.” Kayla said, walking into her room to get changed “I wonder what kind of cats she has?”



© 2010 Mia


Author's Note

Mia
This chapter is somewhat lame and short, I apologize. And yes, I promise it will get scary :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Mia
Ha, maybe..I'll try to get this updated by tomorrow, I'll do my best by writing my heart out!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yea I agree, no offense! can;t wait for the suspense to rise! Maybe something creepy would happen at the old lady's house.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 8, 2010
Last Updated on August 8, 2010


Author

Mia
Mia

WI



About
Hey, I'm Mia! I've been writing since I was seven years old and I love it! I want to someday get my work publsihed, but I'm far away from that :) I really hope you like my writing, please review, they.. more..

Writing
Backstabber Backstabber

A Poem by Mia