One Month Later

One Month Later

A Chapter by Mia
"

The final chapter

"

CHAPTER NINE-ONE MONTH LATER

Kayla rushed through the busy streets of the Bronx, trying to find the address. She had applied for a job at a store, and was visiting the owner at their apartment. In her confusion, she ran into another boy about her age.

“I’m sorry,” he apologized, picking up his file that her had dropped.

Their eyes met for a second, and something seemed familiar about him.

“Matt?” Kayla asked, intrigued by their meeting

“Kayla?” he asked “Where’s your friend?”

Kayla tried to run away, she hadn’t told anyone what happened to Abby and wasn’t planning on it, but Matt pushed her back.

“What happened to her?”

“She’s dead.” Kayla whispered



© 2010 Mia


Author's Note

Mia
Well, that concludes the story! At the moment, I'm not planning a sequel, but you might be able to persuade me.....

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Mia
Yeah, there probably will be a sequel. I had a better ending, but I really didn't like it, so I mixed things up.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Um, the story was just getting started in my opinion, how did things ended so quickly. Questiond still haven't been answerd and it was abrupt ending, just incomplet, but whatever....I guess it would be nice to have a sequel. I wonder wat will happend to Kaylie. Some things just don;t add up.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 10, 2010
Last Updated on August 10, 2010


Author

Mia
Mia

WI



About
Hey, I'm Mia! I've been writing since I was seven years old and I love it! I want to someday get my work publsihed, but I'm far away from that :) I really hope you like my writing, please review, they.. more..

Writing
Backstabber Backstabber

A Poem by Mia