Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by HaleyB
"

Tick, tock they never stop that sound keeps on coming there's only one way to stop the ticking. I've tried every other way it didn't stop till now, but I have to keep going back

"
Tick tock, sometimes he'll turn back the black hands as so to believe he was turning back time like he was getting a second chance, tick tock.
Tick tock, it's much easier to pretend. Pretend to fix her greatest mistake, yet still, she knows as she tests and sharpens the blades, that there is no fixing that which is gone, tick tock.
Another body was found, Amelia Anderson fifty-eight was found in her home by police when a concerned neighbor asked she be checked on. The police ask that if anybody saw anything unusual to report immediately. This is the fifth victim in a series of suspicious deaths, the only link that is known is a carving found on each victim.

The body was found in the living room upright in a chair, the body was facing a grandfather clock yet by the dents in the rug that wasn't the original position of the chair. Another observation was that the carving wasn't hidden but in plain view when the officers arrived, there were no signs of forced entry of any form of struggle. At this time the COD is uncertain.
Why did this happen? Everything was red, no it was crimson, dripping, flowing, bright, dark crimson. He was being watched, he could feel the dark deadly eyes. They were there, in the shadows waiting, watching, for him to blink, close his eyes if only for a second. Oh...he blinked...now the breathe was stolen. So he slowed his breathing holding everything inside hoping. Then the pain started his wrist was...his heart stopped.
Tick tock, finally the carving was done, the time two-fifteen. They backed away setting everything right, though this art piece wouldn't be seen until months later, calmly thy made their way out of the crimson room to their hole in time, tick tock. 


© 2020 HaleyB


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on March 15, 2019
Last Updated on June 24, 2020


Author

HaleyB
HaleyB

Windsor, CA



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by HaleyB


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by HaleyB