The Chocolate Cupcake

The Chocolate Cupcake

A Chapter by Haley

       Today is Tuesday, and I have to go to the first day of 7th grade after spring break. Time to see all my friends, as well as my crush Braylen. (He's in my 2nd and 4th period). As I walk to school in my pink spring dress, it starts to rain so I get my umbrella but the wind starts to blow and my umbrella floats away. then a car comes by and splashes me and so i go to school completely drenched and on top of that school pictures are today. I go to first period's Science Class. Mrs Valerie ask me why I what wet on picture day, I explained what happened and she let me call my mom to tell her I needed a change of clothes. She said she couldn't because she was having a busy day at the bakery, so I took my school pictures in a wet, soggy dress.

       When I walk back to my Hotel in apartment 4-H. Running up to my room and out the window onto the fire escape. I start to have tears in my eyes. I remember I have three weeks to mail in a cupcake recipe. I wanted to ask Jami what cupcake flavor she was doing but she was at summer camp with no contact at all. "Why is my life worst ever since my mom made that stupid cupcake shop".


© 2011 Haley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on April 27, 2011
Last Updated on April 30, 2011


Author

Haley
Haley

Greenville



About
love instruments, singing, dancing, cooking, but mostly writing more..

Writing
The Vanilla Cupcake The Vanilla Cupcake

A Chapter by Haley


Red Velvet Cupcake Red Velvet Cupcake

A Chapter by Haley