iwillwaitforyou

iwillwaitforyou

A Chapter by halv

thought 1

i’m so in love with a person who I've never met, and could never meet. i’ve expanded a thought into my head and turned it into something magical and rare. i’ve turned it into pure love. the thought started out with a word and has now turned into a wish. a wish i so badly want to come true. I've fallen in love with the idea of a boy who is everything i’ve ever wanted and everything i’ll ever want. I've fallen in love with his smile that i have crafted carefully, I've fallen in love with his height, just a few inches taller than me. everything about him screams out the word perfect. he loves me and i love him. he looks at me and smiles just as i do with him. he comforts me in my darkest times and celebrates my brightest days. he’s mine and i am his. we belong to each other. I've spent my nights smiling, imagining what it would feel like for his hand to hold mine as we stared up at the ceiling, saying things about each other, but never out loud. just in our heads. sadly every time i say something about him, i’m constantly reminded that he is not saying anything about me. because he does not exist. he is simply a figment of my imagination, and he will always remain so.


thought 2

but from this wish came hope, and from this hope came patience. patience that one day this perfect boy i have created will no longer just be a fictional story i’ve written all out. patience that one day we will find each other. i will not seek for him. i will not wait for him. i will simply keep in mind that happiness can take time and cannot be expected. therefore i do not expect anything from him. i do not expect him to appear infront of me any minute now. i expect that time and future will do their job. what hurts the most to think about is that time and future don’t always do their job as expected. time can be wasted and the future can be changed. the slightest waste of time could be a missed opportunity and a change in the future could lead to a new life. and that new life could lead to loneliness. 


thought 3

and even if i’m lead to loneliness, no loneliness lasts forever. i will spend as long as I'm destined to spend being patient. 


being patient for you.


whoever you are. 





© 2017 halv


Author's Note

halv
lower case intended

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

expectationa are to be set at its lowest ... placed your thoughts put on words nicely ...

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
1 Review
Added on August 1, 2017
Last Updated on August 1, 2017


Author

halv
halv

Jordan



Writing
voids voids

A Chapter by halv


whatislost whatislost

A Book by halv