voids

voids

A Chapter by halv

i’ve figured it all out. i’ve figured out the way life works. it took me a while. the problem is, no one else thinks i’ve figured out. they think my thoughts are ridiculous. i’m just a confused teenager who’s too sad to realize that life is great and amazing and all i need to do is see past the negativity! but they’re wrong. i’ve realized life is only good to the lucky ones. life is only good to the people with a brain that’s not fucked up and a heart that doesn’t feel too much. life is good to the ones who are good to life. then there’s people like me. people like me don’t get clean brains and a heart that feels just the right amount. people like me are pinpointed down on a map created by society and labeled W-R-O-N-G in big black bold letters. people like me make themselves believe that they’ve fallen in love 100 times in one day simply because they want to feel something better. we want to fill in the voids that were emptied out by our sadness. we want to fill them back in with the happiness that once lived in us. we want to fill them back in with the happiness that once made us glow oh so bright. but it seems to me that doing so is impossible. because life doesn’t allow us to glow the same way we did before. life may give second chances to some, but not to all. 



© 2017 halv


Author's Note

halv
keep in mind i'm not a writer!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

very true , some are blessed with all the happiness, while for others no matter how hard they try the struggle keeps on reversing back.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
1 Review
Added on August 1, 2017
Last Updated on August 1, 2017


Author

halv
halv

Jordan



Writing
iwillwaitforyou iwillwaitforyou

A Chapter by halv


whatislost whatislost

A Book by halv