story continued

story continued

A Story by Jennifer Hart

It's how it's being written, the short lived triumphs of my long lived life seem to fade away as you get further down the road. I hear the sound of Morse code in the white lines on the other side of your call and I watch as your life pulls you miles away from where we met again. 
The story of us pour out of these hands, emotional layers piling high in my mind. My eyes see the art of what we are, captured by a thousand pixels placed upon a screen. My senses take in the smell of you that still lingers in the place you slept. My skin feels the slight whisper of your touch, and the butterflies float down to the place where you left your love. Slight tears sneak down my cheeks from the longing to be near you. My soul floats in your atmosphere and my heart lays in your care. I've been here before, where the thoughts of the time to pass before you pull the breath from me again twist and twirl and turn in my head, mad with impatient anticipation. 
No sounds of you on the other end can bare weight to the truth of what your presence does, no conversations of what will be can lastingly hold me up. Nothing compares to the taste of you on my lips and the talk of us on our tongues. 
But chosen by universal fates unexplainable, love inescapable, we walk the path knowing there's no where else that we can go except further into the depths of what our lives will bring. From the single moment in time when the world found us in its sights, a story has continued to place itself on the pages of our days, chapters written in a novel ongoing. I'll watch with eyes of wonder, feel with innocent heart, and walk with airlight steps through this story of love with you, refound. We'll challange the times that seem too hard and skip through the moments of ease and fun. And I'll write and sing while you contemplate and weigh the things that cross your mind.
 And I'll love every beautiful piece of what we are, knowing we've tried it alone.
 And we'll breathe. 
Story continued, we'll read on. 

© 2014 Jennifer Hart


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
Added on January 1, 2014
Last Updated on January 1, 2014

Author

Jennifer Hart
Jennifer Hart

Merritt Island, FL



Writing
War torn War torn

A Story by Jennifer Hart