Here We Are

Here We Are

A Story by Jennifer Hart

Here I am, woman, steady in the stance within my mind, still longing for the refuge of your words flowing from two thousand miles away. Why do I fall into the arms of your sound as if the ground had shook below? My strength, unlessened by solitude, finds no place in your realm. With once concrete solidarity I walk in this world, direction changed, lead by the gravity of you. All the fortitude gathered throughout my time seems to disappear, and I watch without hesitation as singurlar ideas take on coupled forms. I gladly slip into the space we've filled with nothing on but a layer of passion only covered by a cloak of fidelity. And here I am, woman, changed again.
There you stand, man unbound, across hardened sand oceans, air scented by the cold, warmth seeping out of your skin as if you were filled with fire in your chest. Earth mounted by steady foot, power inside your bones, the prose you lay comes from a side that leaves me blinded by surprise. Unplanned you speak, settlements made, and ease is all I hear. Arms at your side, you brush off this world and leave me in the safety of your domain. Days away, distance holds no score, essance floats on the wind to find me waiting here for you, and you come without moving at all. There you stand, man unbound.
Here we are, drawn together under the canopy of our experience. Days into night, and the nights into days, we'll pass the time wrapped in the solidarity that we find. Uneasy hours find no place to stay, and though our bodies lay still each breath we breathe finds its way to the lips of the other. I'll hide not from you my weakness, take not from me my strength. You'll guide my heart as I lead your mind, forming a future where skin will touch and eyes will see, with only seconds in between. We'll see the stars under the same sky while laying within our love. Here we are, drawn together.

© 2014 Jennifer Hart


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
Added on January 6, 2014
Last Updated on January 6, 2014

Author

Jennifer Hart
Jennifer Hart

Merritt Island, FL



Writing
War torn War torn

A Story by Jennifer Hart