Mission 1: Underground Rave/Original

Mission 1: Underground Rave/Original

A Chapter by ***Anime lover**

 I watched as Kei explained his plan to the other's with a claim voice. The meeting then came to a close, Alex, Adam and I started to leave the room when someones hand's grabbed my arm pulling me to side. I turned around fast ready to kick the person's a*s who darned put their hands on me, When I turned around I saw a tall older boy with light brown hair with sharp hazel eyes, stupid Kei I thought as he sided my white hair out of my face.
" Asher you really need to stop hiding your face"
I looked at Kei and scowled because he knew I hated that my eyes where red.
Keil smiled a little and said,"your going on the mission to night", before leaving the room.
 I couldn't believe it I was finally going on my first real mission and not doing some stupid training course. I then walked out of the room to get some food. Here in the midnight gang we don't really eat good we usually have beans,corn,chicken or mash potatoes to eat which sucked big time.
 __ time skip __

The underground rave was packed with all kinds of people and Items.

"Keep your guard up , you never known what could happen", said Blizzard as he looked at  me.

I nodded at him and kept walking till Slash stopped dead in his tracks which made me bump into him.

"We're going to split up into two groups, Blizzard will go with Axis, Adam with go with me and Alex will go with Asher",said Slash.

We than went into different directions to cover more ground, our objective was to capture a man name Yui who  was supposedly wanted for something insanely dangerous.

Alex and I jumped roof tops  looking for our target which wouldn't be easy for normal people but lucky for us we aren't normally. 

"Asher, have you spotted him asked Alex as he turned his head left.

"No",I said flatly.

Alex and I kept searching for the man Yui, when all of a sudden I saw him by a hot dog stand.

"Alex, I've found him, he's north of the sushi stand and west of the swards shop", I said as Alex dashed in front of me faster than lighting..

It took me sum time to catch up to Alex and when I did Alex was laying on the ground spiting out blood as the man known as Yui was standing over him with a sharp long blade, the man then raised his blade up and then pulled it down..

I really can't explain what happened inside of me because something snapped, it was like Asher had left and a new person had entered.

As the blade came down towards Alex I laughed an creepy evil laugh and turned my head to the side before walking slowly towards the man and just as the blade was about to pierce Alex's heart The man was sliced into two half as blood  flew all over my face and body, then I blacked out.

When I woke up I was in my bed, I couldn't remember much  but the little I did remember   was so strange I was walking throw a forest with dead plants and then there was this door with strange markings, I was then interrupted in my thoughts by the noise of snoring. Beside my bed was Kei asleep, I would have woken him up but he looked just as tired as me so i deiced to go back to sleep.   


© 2013 ***Anime lover**


Author's Note

***Anime lover**
I drew Asher >o< * next chapter will be longer *

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
Added on December 18, 2012
Last Updated on January 5, 2013