Evil Angel

Evil Angel

A Poem by tadiana
"

help, fear, love, hope, relationship, friendship,trust

"

You’re cruel and coldhearted, you been lost for too long, hatred possesses your mind and soul. You show no compassion, no pain, you seem better off on your way. Your loneliness aches my heart, but you always assure me its what you thrive on. You pity everyone, you have no understanding at all, you convey me, its you against them all, you always stand alone. But my heart keeps giving me hope, I can see deep within, you starting to break in everything you can’t contain, but I’ll keep you alive if you show me the way. You can fight me, used me, push me against your world, show me what controls your fear, take me to your darkest moments you wouldn’t reach near. Let me live your path of hell, I can erase the suffering, the agony that restrains your life, just give me your trust and I give you my eyes. You can make me weak, manipulate all I have, make me view your future and past, I wouldn’t struggle, I wouldn’t interfere, let everything tolerate my inner self, I wouldn’t dare to hide, I’ll fight till I survive. I will never leave your side; we can chase together the dark, I wouldn’t leave and let you fall behind, I know we can make it out alive. I’m a believer, nothing can be worse, I know you can follow my lead, just open your sight to me. Stay with me, we make it through, we start something new, I be with you till the end, I know you belief everything my heart says, I know we can change, let our love enlighten this faith. 

© 2015 tadiana


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on May 27, 2015
Last Updated on May 27, 2015

Author

tadiana
tadiana

bronx, NY



About
i love to write basically about anything, writing for me is a way to let go of everything and challenge my mind and my own self from the outside world. writing has helped me have a better understandin.. more..

Writing
Lies Beneath Lies Beneath

A Poem by tadiana





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114