Lies Beneath

Lies Beneath

A Poem by tadiana

I’m done pretending, I’m done caring, you’re not worth saving. I’m done hoping, I’m done wishing for your love to bring me back alive, feeding me lies in my mind. I’m done dreaming of forever you and me; I’m suffocating in the vision of our worlds within. You wanted to bring me down, praise you at your feet; you wanted to cherish your every need. You made everything hurt, bringing agony in what’s left of me to hold. You are the monster in my head; you are the venom in my soul, you are the addiction that demanded my world, you are everything that left me in the dark to bleed, hating all I ever saw in me. You’re the reason convincing my life was dead without your call; you wanted to control everything I own. But I’m not like you, I see the daylight shine in my path, I’m free to decide; I will finally break the chains that kept me captive at your side. Your no good, you don’t cry like you should, your sad life says it all, you wanted to steal the life you never could afford. But I’ll make it through, I wouldn’t surrender to your cruel rule, you wouldn’t haunt my thoughts to your play, you created this new vision to destroy the misery you gave. I’m your faceless enemy, I’m your deepest fear, I take apart all your victories and all my tears, I will break you to win. You started this fight you can’t escape, I make you live the lies you made me believe, the love you made me feel ashamed, the suffering you made me accept, the hatred you demanded to be portrayed. The ending of this love is gone; I finally found the joy in your fall, the cease of your reign is under my control.

© 2015 tadiana


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on June 27, 2015
Last Updated on June 27, 2015

Author

tadiana
tadiana

bronx, NY



About
i love to write basically about anything, writing for me is a way to let go of everything and challenge my mind and my own self from the outside world. writing has helped me have a better understandin.. more..

Writing
Evil Angel Evil Angel

A Poem by tadiana