WhiTe NoiSe

WhiTe NoiSe

A Poem by Muse
"

Charged by emotions...both good and bad...I've learned to embrace it all.

"



















WhiTe

NoiSe















         

This white noise
          it is the consequence of my instability
                                I watch in wonder
                                    as many specters rise from the unearthing
           It is time now
to harvest the fruit
                                possessed by sorcery and wonder
               let go of the restraints
                              for this ordained shepherdess; labors forth a monstrosity
                                                     another hum, I feel the thrum
                                 these birthing pains are never done.


****STATIC****


             At last
                                     this energy becomes alive
                    another tainted conception made sacred
             a thousand minutes of prayer and tribulation
       the rising blackness is now one
alive and without segregation
                                   it feeds quietly upon me
                                                 with an eager predation.


****STATIC****



                   I give in
                 dissolved by the spectrum of chaos
                                                 I'm now at peace with this beautiful desolation
    defiled and deaf
                 enlightened by the carnal knowledge
                        this confusion has been gifted
                                  by the feign
                                  that's shrouded within.



© 2014 Muse


Author's Note

Muse
FYI: I want to thank all my friends for the love and support they have shown my daughter. It's because she's doing well with some new medications, that I'm finally allowed to visit my home here on WC. Much luv....thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hehe excuse me for a second when I saw the photo With the words white noise I thought That litlle was the poem hehe :) I find it incredible how you wrote this and even the format incredible! :) You have created a very well written and provoking Poem :) Enjoyed reading it :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Hehe excuse me for a second when I saw the photo With the words white noise I thought That litlle was the poem hehe :) I find it incredible how you wrote this and even the format incredible! :) You have created a very well written and provoking Poem :) Enjoyed reading it :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I thought i had been here before,but no words mark ,scribe,and I learned of white scents ,to stir up my nose,I wounder if dreams can co exist traveling from mind to mind.You are great. Yeshua

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is awesome!! I want to write like this. This piece reminds me of lyrics by the band MESHUGGAH. Muse not sure if I ever told you but I respect and look up to you and your style of writing, that's the honest truth.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The structure of this is wonderful. One simply gets lost in your words. Very beautiful poem.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very Edgar Allan Poe. Haunting and mysterious to the finish. I also loved the layout, it added the perfect touch.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i really like the content of this piece, thematically....the different fonts i think take away from the poem more than adding to it...i found it distracting in the read, and it took me away from exactly how the poem was speaking to me...

almost like too much of a 3D movie..i don't think you need to draw that kind of attention to the letters/words etc...i think they speak well enough for themselves.

ps i do see the concept, the whole white noise thing as far as the layout...but guess i am just old fashioned in a sense...i like to see just the words do the talking.

jacob

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like this. I would not even attempt to analyze what you meant, but the tone of creating and acceptance of the imperfections of life is clear, along with the energy of life and the background static ( the things that don"t truly matter in the big picture of life) that sometimes catch our attention regardless and slowly dulls our senses over time..... due to getting used to the constant humming. You are a dark writer, and therefore very mysterious.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Muse

11 Years Ago

I have one sweet friend too on here...I'll even say her name "Shy girl" on writers cafe...I tell her.. read more
Nautili

11 Years Ago

I think there is a difference here. There are genuinely sweet people and those who feign sweetness, .. read more
Muse

11 Years Ago

This friend I speak of..has never stabbed me in the back. I know what breed of woman you speak of.... read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
muse,muse,muse...your one of my favorite poet here....I'm always amuse by your creativity in words....i felt the white noise within me connecting....very much hunting words from you...Brilliant!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sounds like giving birth and the labor pains followed by the suckling babe. The "white noise" must be why mothers seem to lack clarity when they consider the birthing process?
Could be way off, but that was my take. I enjoyed the read.

Posted 11 Years Ago


 David Scott

11 Years Ago

Yes, I knew you were going deeper, darker, "deader" if that is a word. Just giving the " lighter" v.. read more
Muse

11 Years Ago

alas...my honesty is not alwasy appreciated.
 David Scott

11 Years Ago

Maybe. Yet it is always interesting. :-)
At some point, we come to the point of self realization of what is real, what is fantasy, and what one wishes to be - the ending of your write analyzes a point of acceptance, of giving in, being at peace through all the chaos - knowing full well the weakness and problem may well be dwelling just below the surface of who we want the world to believe we are.
Great depth, insight - an awesome accumulation of thoughts!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2754 Views
73 Reviews
Shelved in 8 Libraries
Added on January 23, 2012
Last Updated on June 8, 2014
Tags: poem, poetry, fantasy, faith, religion, story, woman, life, heart, hope, depression, noise, art, desire, emotion, evil, good, light, dark


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Osmosis Osmosis

A Poem by Muse