Lost

Lost

A Poem by Vertigoingnowhere

I am so lost and just want to be found. I feel like a lonely, scared and unloved hound.
 I know that there's someone out there for me. I'm wearing my lock, now who has my key?
I'm so sick and tired of the lonesome wait. Why cant there be a fast forward button on fate?
 I walk around and see the girls and guys. Together with The smiles on their faces and the love in their eyes.
I long for that again so very badly. But i can't seem to find the one sadly.
I will keep searching for the one who is mine. The one for me that is meant to finish my beautiful rhyme.

© 2011 Vertigoingnowhere


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

We all experience what it is you're describing here. I have felt it so often in my life. And I recall specifically feeling it at your age. I felt so alone and scared that no one understood what I was feeling. But take comfort in knowing that we all do, but folks don't run around screaming it from the rooftops bc we're so afraid of admitting our vulnerabilites. We're afraid that it makes us too different and that others can't relate. I find writing about it trememdously helpful and its such a good idea to surround yourself in a community of people who are willing to share their hurt, pain and loneliness with you. I hope you continue to share your thoughts with us. Thank you.

Posted 12 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Simple,
Easy,
Beautiful .


Posted 12 Years Ago


You can't be found if you're not lost; live your life, don't count the cost.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I have felt the same way at times. This is a great poem, it really touched my heart. Amazing... no spectacular!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I am in the same position as you are in this poem, so I could totally relate to it. I know how hard it is to see others being happy and in couple, while you are all alone, wishing for love to knock at your door. As usual, I love the way you construct your poetry into a rhythmic story. Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


this happens to everyone at some point. the poem is lovely, well done

Posted 12 Years Ago


Simply awe-striking :) that's really the word for it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


love finds you when the time is right
and satisfies your appetite.
for the things you dream about
So wait in hope and have no doubt.
That in due course your turn will come.
When you ready to welcome.
Reality instead of dreams
Life is never as it seems

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

THIS IS AMAZING :) IT MADE ME WANT TO SMILE AND CRY AT THE SAME TIME

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

These words, this path on and of which you conjure you rhyme, is one that that many people have traversed, hoping to feel sublime. I believe matches are made in the heavens and the gates glow like lanterns in the breeze. As long as one has a candle to guide them and the faith to keep it burning along their journey, they shall find the other half of their equation.

A Beautiful piece!
Aaron

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very beautiful and quick witted poem. I definitely prefer more traditional poetry, which you nailed tremendously. It seems as if most poems nowadays are too prose heavy and border on flash fiction. And, then to break the fourth wall in the final line made my literary heart flutter. Great job, and keep up the good work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1466 Views
68 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on November 19, 2011
Last Updated on November 30, 2011

Author

Vertigoingnowhere
Vertigoingnowhere

Sarasota, FL



About
My name is Hannah. I am 18 years old and a senior in high school. To my wonderment I am survived it. These are my adventurers and devestations as I stand my ground, cuss out society and of course, th.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..