Lost

Lost

A Poem by Vertigoingnowhere

I am so lost and just want to be found. I feel like a lonely, scared and unloved hound.
 I know that there's someone out there for me. I'm wearing my lock, now who has my key?
I'm so sick and tired of the lonesome wait. Why cant there be a fast forward button on fate?
 I walk around and see the girls and guys. Together with The smiles on their faces and the love in their eyes.
I long for that again so very badly. But i can't seem to find the one sadly.
I will keep searching for the one who is mine. The one for me that is meant to finish my beautiful rhyme.

© 2011 Vertigoingnowhere


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

We all experience what it is you're describing here. I have felt it so often in my life. And I recall specifically feeling it at your age. I felt so alone and scared that no one understood what I was feeling. But take comfort in knowing that we all do, but folks don't run around screaming it from the rooftops bc we're so afraid of admitting our vulnerabilites. We're afraid that it makes us too different and that others can't relate. I find writing about it trememdously helpful and its such a good idea to surround yourself in a community of people who are willing to share their hurt, pain and loneliness with you. I hope you continue to share your thoughts with us. Thank you.

Posted 12 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The rhythm and flow is stunning! excellent emotional longing in this poem!

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
I loved the sentiment in this..and you have a lovely grasp on rhythm and meter..however the structure makes it really difficult to read, as a rhymng piece. I think if you restructed it, with natural breaks after a line, it would flow so much better for the reader. The poem itself has a gentle feel and you captured the vulnerbility that I am sure that we all experience in our lives..

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Ha! Yes, the well penned frustrations of a 16yr old, and those who've seen and done it already...never changing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
This is absolutely beautiful. I know how you feel, I'm waiting for mine too. This is absolutely amazing, please, do continue writing. (:

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Do not search, open your heart and love will follow. Revealing itself before you as a subtle light that grows into an inferno over time. I only speak of what I know. you write with longing and the yearning is well conveyed. you have spoken to my heart and I bid you tranquility. Find you and he will too.


Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Here come the days of rain,/ come the days of spring,/passing the days of sun and shade,/ I am happy, cause I long for, cause I wait. - based on a song of Rabindranath Thakur.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is well written and so relateable to many.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like it :D it has a soul

Posted 12 Years Ago


Congratulations on your award!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1467 Views
68 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on November 19, 2011
Last Updated on November 30, 2011

Author

Vertigoingnowhere
Vertigoingnowhere

Sarasota, FL



About
My name is Hannah. I am 18 years old and a senior in high school. To my wonderment I am survived it. These are my adventurers and devestations as I stand my ground, cuss out society and of course, th.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..