sun sets moon rises

sun sets moon rises

A Poem by B3AUTIFUllY INSAN3

 

Sun sets and the moon rises.

Stars shine and the water tumbles.

Wind blows and the leaves shake.

Dogs howl and cats meow.

Horses nay and cows moo.

Snakes slither, fish swim.

Birds fly, spiders crawl.

Hearts beat, voices scream.

Shadows move about and i stay still.

Deep breaths and shallow heart beats.

Falling into a deep sleep everything fades till dawn.

The moon sets and the sun rises.

I wake to the yelling of people in the house.

Snow falls on the thick ice thickening it.

Foot prints in the snow showing you the way to the right path.

No prints showing the way to the wrong path.

A clear path showing you the differences in life.

© 2008 B3AUTIFUllY INSAN3


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the many good statements in the poem. I like the flow of thoughts and the strong ending. Take many journeys to know you are on the right one. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


A wonderful piece with such well chosen words to set the imagery and artistic feelings into motion. An inspiration to brighten my day.

Thank you for posting this piece.

Posted 12 Years Ago


You really create such a vastness in your words... over space and time... peace and pain... and that intimate glance at the intricacy of spiders and the softness of a heart beat. Beautiful and inspiring!

Posted 13 Years Ago


My faveourite lines are the last two, I love the subtext there, it paints such an image in my head.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I like this piece. It had many things that all spoke of lifes processes and truths.
The one line that threw me was that about snow. I'm know sure how the analogy of snow fits into the images and meanings of the lines prior to it.

I like the last 4 lines almost as a single poem by itself. I could easily understand how the snow shows us the path, eventhough it's cold and fleeting as it melts in spring. I can see how it doesn't show the wrong paths since the snow will always cover them.
The last line about how it would show a clear path of the differences, I can only assume it was being tied into the inmage of a clear sheet of ice.

It also shows the pain and frustration of waking to parents who fight within ear shot of their children. Taking that in mind, the snow could be tied into that as the cold emotions the child is persieving at the moment.

A poem with alot of colorful images and alot of deep meanings.
Great Job, keep up the good work!
Infinity's Shadow

Posted 15 Years Ago


Wow! This is pretty dang cool!
I think the last 4 lines are my favorites.
I only wish there were always clear paths to show us which way to go............
Thanks for sharing.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

539 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 1, 2008

Author

B3AUTIFUllY INSAN3
B3AUTIFUllY INSAN3

WA



About
Hey my names Kindra. Im a mother of a beautiful little girl and am working very hard to make sure she has the world. Im currently going to school to become a Forensics Anthropologist and well im lovi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..