Missing You

Missing You

A Poem by H.L. Cerveise



Missing You

Many empty days
Your input so far away
Blank screens all I see

© 2016 H.L. Cerveise


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
B
its so hard to watch that silly screen

i feel this one

Posted 7 Years Ago


H.L. Cerveise

7 Years Ago

If not careful you find you have missed out on something waiting to long for the message to arrive.<.. read more
waiting for that text
its torment


i love the image
and the brevity here !!!

Posted 7 Years Ago


H.L. Cerveise

7 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and reviewing this writing. Yes it is a torment.
The title immediately drew me to this piece. This poem/haiku both accurately and powerfully sums up the deep feelings I feel required and necessary to create a piece of this nature. While I am sure it can be interpreted many different ways as we all have own unique feelings and experiences to draw from, I think you captured a plethora of deep emotions in just 17 syllables. You did so in elegant way to where it's smooth and flows so freely.

"Many empty days" are three words that invokes and captures so much emotion when used in that order. Definitely relatable to many in a plethora of different ways.

"Your input so far away" strongly emphasizes the distance (not so much literally, though it can be interpret that was as well) emotionally from whomever this piece is written for... and for whomever the reader interprets that person to be on a personal level.

"Blank screens all I see" is what hit homes as it invokes such a lonely and sad realization to this particular reader, though I feel your pain behind it in writing. Incredible poem/haiku, I could say more, but you said it all so much better in just 13 words, brilliantly executed and expressed! One of my favorites poems/haikus.

Posted 7 Years Ago


H.L. Cerveise

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much my fellow warrior poet for your kind words. Sometimes words scream out in my head .. read more
Lost, n'MT

7 Years Ago

You're very welcome, and the pleasure was all mine.

I can definitely relate in simil.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
H
This poem is so accurate, I never know what to say to people I love & facing a blank screen when wanting to write something meaningful always puts me off. Maybe I'll try and rectify that. Good job.

Posted 7 Years Ago


H.L. Cerveise

7 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and reviewing my poem. I am glad if this writing had a good impact on you.
Well you just summed up my feelings in a nutshell with a picture that just captures it all way too well, so thanks for that. I can't tell you how many times I have just stared at my phone, trying to think of something to say because I want to talk to her but end up saying nothing because there is nothing for me to say. I'm sure others can relate as well.

Posted 7 Years Ago


H.L. Cerveise

7 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and reviewing my poem. Sometimes it is hard to restart a conversation after we.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

511 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 24, 2016
Last Updated on July 24, 2016

Author

H.L. Cerveise
H.L. Cerveise

Penn Yan, NY



About
I am a computer consultant and creative writer. I should also tell you a number of my writings are inspired by on-line encounters I have in virtual worlds of various natures. Often these worlds spill .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Loving you Loving you

A Poem by Nisreen