Respect

Respect

A Poem by H
"

What is the true meaning behind the that is so craved for?

"

In the wake of a new arising only the true purely blooded warriors will take the opponents head back to their courters.  Their stealth clashing together, animals at their own mercy, fighting for survival and ego.  Muscles as big as boulders practically repelling off their skin as they flex.  These unnamed champions take the gold while the honored sit and weep, knowing that these peasants, dirty and lonesome as they might, still have a higher regard in the worlds society today.   


"How could we have prevented this!?" a sorrowful queen weeps, her allergens spilling into her hand shaped cup.


The answer lies within many walls of study and fourante some may even say the bible holds the key.  To me though it takes a simple dose of spiteful respect.  The cruel and unforgiving creature that lurks, taking and giving it desperate users the joys and hatred of life.  The slimy b*****d, Parents enforce respect upon their young, a diease past from generations building its mastery.


These warriors crying others blood have been passed the fellow, and as the higher regards might weep, the patrons time will come sooner than for told.

© 2011 H


Author's Note

H
:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
Added on August 24, 2011
Last Updated on August 24, 2011

Author

H
H

London, United Kingdom



About
Name: H Age: 15 I really do hate how i write but i just do it to pass time now and then. When i get reviews i get really nervous and do not check them until someone else convinces me too and prac.. more..

Writing
Nor Did I Nor Did I

A Story by H


Rid Me Of Sin Rid Me Of Sin

A Story by H