Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Focused (10/04/09)

Focused (10/04/09)

A by Gazelle

The pile of castaways is growing and as it grows....so does my peace of mind! A combination of events, people, and sheepdogs have reminded me of how far I have strayed from my original goals and my original direction. It was very clear to me a year ago that I was finding new direction and I eagerly followed it. This past year has been me trying out a few sidetracks along the path I guess. Completely okay to sidetrack but not without purpose. Or maybe it's that you have to recognize where you are off to and stop before you forget where it was you were going.

Anyways, my goals are clearer now. I want more time to spend with my son, I want more time to spend traveling, I want more time to get out and make life interesting. I want to be able to have a home where I can go to and feel calm and feel comfortable and not chaotic and dirty. I want to be able to pick up and move once my little guy has flown the coop. Before that I want us to travel and experience new places every year. I want him to get a taste of what else is out there and learn from other people. P-town is an okay town for him to go to school in and fairly safe but the diversity just isn't there.

So first step is to clean up my home and make it my home again. Warm, clean, and safe.

Second step is to make more time. I'm going to try to get a 4 day work week approved. I really think it will help me spend more time on my son and everything I need to do.

Third step is to get out and travel and meet people. I'm always going to feel restless but maybe if I get out there I'll find somewhere to rest for awhile, somewhere I can breathe and somewhere I can be myself without the judgment.

© 2009 Gazelle


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

I hope your three steps work well for you. Step carefully and best of good fortune to you.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 4, 2009