life is composed of... (07/26/09)

life is composed of... (07/26/09)

A by Gazelle

moments? feelings? memories? events? people? places?

rolling over in bed and bumping into your best friend? a glass of wine on a rooftop? jumping into a freezing cold mountain lake? watching your baby open his eyes and look directly into yours for the first time and recognize you? laying in the grass seeing the sun shine through the leaves of the gigantic oak? catching tadpoles trying not to squeal when their slimey skin touches your fingers? trying to remember the exact moment you knew you were more than friends? running until your heart felt like it would burst but in a good way? feeling your heart break again and again and again? late nights and early mornings but who really cares? singing badly and loudly in the car? finding an answer? wishing you hadn't found that particular answer?

hmm...hmm...hmm...

life is composed of...hopefully sleep at some point

btw, this, as well as most of my rambles (not blogs, please not blogs) is a rhetorical blah blah blah ramble. i almost started painting my room until i realized i would then have to sleep on the couch. rambling online seemed to be a good alternative although the couch can be comfy...hmm...off to paint my room, possibly the entire house, sorry jace, and then off to the couch! Lol, jk! my bed is suddenly very comfortable :)

© 2009 Gazelle


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree. A lot to do. Never enough time to accomplish. The bed can be a temptation. Thank you for sharing the entertaining poetry.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 4, 2009