LONELINESS

LONELINESS

A Poem by child of God

I don't
Understand
Why I do
Things
Sometimes
That push
Away and turn
Them off ....I really
Wish someone would
Like me.
Doses anybody love me
Just for me?
Sometimes I feel like
Such a nobody;
Everybody has it so
Together..........
I just don't fit.

© 2013 child of God


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You felt like a misplaced furniture . Find your right gig . Look for right friends . Accept constructive criticism befor you know it . You dont have to be like them to fit in . Oh don't forget to take your frienship vitamin . Vitamin B1 ( be one )

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yet again, your frank exploration of the inner world of human beings with gentle words makes for an excellent poem. The way you express something many often think about themselves in secret - even supposedly successful and popular people, works well. Your style of writing, few words per line, broken sentences is just one part of the quality of your poetry, as well as the humanity and strength of your words and ideas.
By the way, I completely agree with what has been said in the two other reviews.

Posted 10 Years Ago


child of God

10 Years Ago

Thank you .....
I believe we are wise when we don't care about other folks opinions. No-one is the same. Each of us had different journey and knew different pleasure and pain. We find real friendship in life. My kind Grandfather taught me. "You will have two or three real friends in a lifetime." I never tried to fit. Better to find people with the same goals than change. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


I can tell you right here and now that not a single one of us has it all together.

I know it sounds trite, but people who are pushed away when you're simply being yourself are just people with their own vapid self-interests to take care of. They're not even really bad people, but they're either not compatible with you or not able to know somebody intensely at this stage in their lives. You're not doing anything wrong, and there will be people in your life who will appreciate everything you have to offer.

Sucks to have to wait, I know. But for now, you've got at least one new person who will be reading your poetry.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 4, 2013
Last Updated on December 6, 2013

Author

child of God
child of God

edmond , OK



About
My name is Stephanie Phillips I am 25 years old I have been writing for nearly seven years I'm a mother of two kids daughter's autistic with apraxia of speech son adhd and I am an autistic woman who .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Captivated Captivated

A Poem by MsJewel


decuple decuple

A Poem by h d e rushin