Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by arcadiandragonbabe
"

What happens after the field trip?

"
MCKENNA'S POV
McKenna's day passed by in a blur. This whole day had just been been bullshit. She was supposed to be spending today "getting to know" either Will or Gabe more. Now, she had to spend the whole day with Brian. 
Brian didn't even seem like he wanted to be around her. She was pretty sure he only chose her because he knew she wouldn't talk to him much and just needed someone to walk around with so he would be following Ms. Leaf Johnson's stupid rules. He kept muttering weird things to himself and stroking his chin while staring intently at painting and sculptures. McKenna didn't know what was so interesting about all of this stuff. But Brian was kind of cute. She'd probably be flirting with him if she could admit her defeat with Will and Gabe, but there was no way in hell she was taking that L. In fact, now she felt even more determined. She wouldn't just have one. No, now she had to have both Will AND Gabe.
McKenna saw Logan staring at her while talking to her boyfriend. She sneered when she caught McKenna looking at her. Oh hell no. McKenna was already having a bad day. No way was she gonna let Logan disrespect her too!
McKenna told Brian not to wait up for her and he grunted in response. Then, she walked up to Logan.
"Can I help you?" Logan asked.
  "Yeah, you can stop staring at me and acting like you're so superior." McKenna responded. 
"Excuse me? Look, McKenna, I know you're all upset because you got rejected not once, but TWICE. But listen, you shouldn't be taking it out on other people. That's what little babies do. Grow up a little."
"Logan, are you forgetting that I saw you try to get both Will and Gabe to sleep with you and your boyfriend? That's pretty low of you. At least I went after them separately.
Logan's eyes narrowed. "You have no idea what you're talking about."
  McKenna took a step forward and got up in Logan's face. "Listen, b***h."
Suddenly, Jesse shoved himself between McKenna and Logan. "Ladies, ladies. Look, I see an opportunity here. We all want Gabe and Logan, right? And they only want each other? Well, instead of fighting over them we could all just team up."
McKenna looked confused. "What?" 
"You know. All three of us work together to tear them apart. Afterwards, they'll be so lonely they'll want to forget about each other if you know what I mean."
Logan kissed Jesse. "Babe, you're a genius."
McKenna still looked confused. "Wait, so you mean we all team up and try to break them up? How will we do that?"
"We'll figure that out at lunch. Details aren't important right now. Logan and I are both failing class right now so we have to figure out what we are going to write about for this stupid paper in class tomorrow."
Then, Brian appeared. 
"McKenna, where the hell have you been? I was upstairs looking over some Hellenistic Greek art and Ms. Leaf Johnson came around the corner. I had to run  back down here before she noticed I was walking around alone."
McKenna rolled her eyes. "Ugh, you are such a mess Brian. I'll see you guys later. I have to go babysit Mr. Hellenistic Greek Art."
WILL'S POV
Will spent the rest of the day laughing at all of Gabe's cute jokes and admiring how gorgeous his man was. He couldn't believe how lucky he had gotten. Gabe was adorable. 
They held hands all day and when lunch came around, they sat with each other and all of the girls from their CPHS humanities class. 
Will was in the middle of eating the burrito he had gotten when Gabe softly rubbed his thumb against his palm. 
"So um can we call this our first date?"
Will was completely surprised and choked on the bite he had just taken. Gabe panicked and jumped out of his chair to Will's side.
"Will, are you okay?? Does anyone know CPR?? HELP MY MAN IS CHOKING!!"
Will choked down his food and grabbed Gabe. "Babe, I'm fine. You just took me by surprise."
Gabe sat down and blushed red from embarrassment. "Sorry, I overreact a lot."
Will took Gabe's hand. "Babe, it's fine. I like having someone who wants to protect me from danger. And I'm glad to see how much you care about me."
Gabe smiled a little. "I'm glad to have a man who appreciates me."
Will took a deep breath. "And to answer your question, yes we can call this our first date. I mean, if you want to." 
Gabe broke out into a grin. "Yes, definitely, of course. Oh my god, Will, do you want to be my boyfriend?"
Will smiled. "Of course."
Suddenly, Will remembered Gina, Caroline, Emily, Mikayla, Claire, and Abby were still sitting with them. He looked over to them and saw:
Gina crying tears of joy again and telling them how happy she was.
Caroline yelling "YES!!!" Over and over again. 
Mikayla saying, "You guys are all wild."
Abby again saying, "I called it!! I predicted this s**t!"
And everyone else was freaking out. They were jumping up and down hugging each other.
Gabe smiled at Will and laughed a little. Out of the corner of his eye, Will could see Mckenna, Logan, and Jesse staring at them and talking. Brian was sitting near them but he didn't seem to care about what they were talking about. And honestly, Will didn't care either.
Will didn't give a s**t about them at all anymore.
"Gabe. Kiss me."
"What?" Gabe looked surprised. 
"You heard me. Kiss me."
Gabe smiled. "Well, I'm pretty shy Wi-"
Will didn't want to hear excuses. He leaned over the table and pressed his lips to Gabe's. 
At first, Gabe was motionless as shock took over him. Then he started kissing Will back. Gabe's lips were soft and warm. Will placed his hand on the back of Gabe's head and kissed him harder. Gabe bit Will's lip and smiled. 
They both broke away when the sound of clapping and whoops overpowered them. All of the people from their humanities class were standing up and clapping, even Ms. Leaf Johnson. Everyone except McKenna, Logan, and Jesse. They all glared at him and Gabe but Will didn't care. Let them act bitchy and jealous. They just wanted what he had but they wouldn't be able to take it from him. "C'mon Gabe." Will said while taking Gabe's hand. "Let's go look at more art." 
Will and Gabe left to finish out the rest of their day in peace. 


© 2016 arcadiandragonbabe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on October 10, 2016
Last Updated on October 10, 2016


Author

arcadiandragonbabe
arcadiandragonbabe

MN



About
17 year old writer. I love fantasy and nature. more..

Writing