Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by arcadiandragonbabe
"

Do it do it do it now lick it good

"
WiILL'S POV
Will showed up to Humanities class the next day practically jumping up and down from excitement. He couldn't wait to tell everyone what had happened last night. He knew that everyone would completely freak out. They would be just as happy as he was. He also kind of hoped in a sick way that Gabe would tell McKenna, Logan, and Jesse. He would be staring at Blaine on the screen all hour, just in case Gabe did. Will wanted to see the looks on all of their b***h a*s faces. 
He was the first one in class so he sat down and waited. He tried to control himself but he was just so excited he couldn't help it. He got up to do some jumping jacks to calm himself down. Even when Gina and Emily showed up, he continued to do them because his mind was all over the place. Suddenly, the screens turned on. Will didn't see because his back was turned to the monitors. Caroline, Melanie, Abby, Mikayla, and Claire all walked in. Mikayla said, "Will, you know the screens are on right?" 
Will's face heated up and he quickly sat down. He couldn't believe that had happened. He was boy crazy about Gabe. It was distracting him so bad. Then, his phone vibrated. 
GABE: Nice a*s ;)
WILL: OMG you saw that?
GABE: You were on the big screen ;) *eggplant emoji*
WILL: STOP.
GABE: It's not like it's anything I didn't see yesterday. ;)

Will left Gabe on read because he was starting to think some thoughts that he didn't want to have while seeing Ms. Leaf-Johnson on the screen in front of him. So he instead focused on getting everyone's attention so he could tell them what had happened the night before. He tried multiple times to get them to listen to them but they were all laughing at how Jesse kept trying to talk to Logan and how Logan was just sitting there staring at Gabe and batting her eyelashes.
Suddenly, Will couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't wait any longer to tell everyone what he and Gabe had done. 
"GUYS! I HAD SEX WITH GABE."
Everyone suddenly was staring at him. All of their jaws had dropped. 
"WHEN?" Emily said.
Will blushed. "Last night."
Caroline looked semi-hurt. "Why did you wait to tell us?"
Will rolled his eyes. "You guys kept talking. I literally had to yell.
Everyone started freaking out. They all wanted to know all of the details about what had happened. Will laughed when Abby asked who was top and who was bottom. 
"We switched off so it was fair." He said. 
Melanie said, "Okay, I think we all need more details."
Will smirked and said, "Well, we started off on the couch. We were making out and he pulled me on top of him. Then, we went to his bedroom. Well, you guys know what happened next."
Caroline said, "No, I don't think we do Will. Tell us more."
Will laughed. "Okay, so we kept making out in his room. He has a really nice room by the way. It's really neat and organized."
Abby said, "Well, I would expect that if he's been to f*****g Guatamala 15 times!"
Will said, "Yeah, well it was awesome. Then we got into his bed and took all of our clothes off. And then we were in the middle of doing stuff but he saw a spider on the ceiling and started freaking out so we had to stop so I could kill it."
Emily said, "Wait, a spider? Really?"
Will responded, "Yeah a spider. So I killed it and got rid of it and then he was all appreciative so he asked me if I wanted to be bottom or top and said I could decide who started where since I saved his life."
Abby said, "AWWWW that's so cute!!"
Will said, "Yeah I know right? Well, then we did it and afterwards he took me to Starbucks and let me get whatever I want. I got a really expensive drink and he didn't even care! But you should hear him order. He gets like 12 different add ons and shots. It's insane."
Everyone laughed but told Will how happy they were for him and how cute it was. Will spent the rest of the hour smiling and thinking about how amazing last night was. 
MCKENNA'S POV
F**K WILL AND GABE. McKenna was so pissed after Gabe joked about Will having a nice butt. DUH! McKenna KNEW how nice BOTH of their butts were. She just didn't want to hear Gabe bragging about it. After class, she ran after Logan and Jesse. 
"Did you see the smug look on Gabe's stupid face when he saw Will on the big screen? And how he wouldn't stop talking about how amazing and cute Will is afterwards? I'm so sick of this!"
"They had sex." Jesse said.
"WHAT? When? How do you know?" McKenna said.
"I heard Gabe say it to someone on the way into school today. I was walking behind him."
McKenna was shaking. This was going way too far.
"We need to act. This ends now."
Logan and Jesse smirked and nodded in agreement.


© 2016 arcadiandragonbabe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on October 14, 2016
Last Updated on October 14, 2016


Author

arcadiandragonbabe
arcadiandragonbabe

MN



About
17 year old writer. I love fantasy and nature. more..

Writing