Galaxy 1432

Galaxy 1432

A Story by BlueShadow

  Galaxy 1432 was located 100,000 light-years away from our galaxy, The Milky Way. Galaxy 1432 had hundreds of millions of planets, and other celestial bodies that made it extremely attractive to astronomers who were interested in observing this foreign and far-away galaxy remarkable for its beauty and uniqueness. Galaxy 1432 was exceptionally interesting and was spiral in shape. Galaxy 1432 was remarkable for its wonderful location and distance from our own. One planet there, Boyleston, was orange, blue, and white. Boyleston was quite large as a planet and was incredibly mysterious and interesting to see. Boyleston was a remarkable planet full of life and maybe water, the breath of existence. Boyleston was an amazing planet full of interesting and wonderful facts. It had living organisms, an atmosphere, and was different from our own planet because of its exceptionally different chemical composition. Boyleston was so intriguing, making people on Earth stunned by its unique flora and fauna and its amazing climate. 
Galaxy 1432 was a very interesting galaxy because it might hold life, extremely important to people who wanted to explore a place full of diversity, beauty, and love. It was a very eerie, mysterious, and secretive galaxy, full of places to be explored. Galaxy 1432 was remarkable for its exceptional properties. Spaceships on Earth are waiting to visit it. 

© 2023 BlueShadow


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on December 12, 2023
Last Updated on December 28, 2023

Author

BlueShadow
BlueShadow

Gainesville, FL



About
Hello! I am a Korean-American man who wrote BlueShadow because I love the English language's look, sound, and feel. I loved writing BlueShadow because I love writing in general. In BlueShado.. more..

Writing