Samantha's Diamond Ring

Samantha's Diamond Ring

A Story by BlueShadow

            Samantha, Robin, Jessica, and Molly were four friends who attended Lakeshore High School in their town of Midland, Connecticut. They ate at the same table during lunch, played in each other’s houses, and also had so much fun watching movies together. They were in a sense, “true” best friends. Samantha had a sleepover one day and all the other friends came over and decided to sleep over at her house. They were watching “Rags to Riches” which was a movie. They were watching it on Samantha’s TV set and were so happy to do so. Samantha was ecstatic over her sleepover and brought popcorn and soda to the movie watchers. They enjoyed the movie greatly and were impressed by the movie’s extremely fun premise and good acting skills. “Rags to Riches” was funny, interesting, and wonderful to see. It made Samantha and her friends very happy about their lives. Samantha and her friends enjoyed watching the movie because it was interesting, funny, long, and enjoyable with food. The movie ended and they all slept. 

When they woke up together in Samantha’s living room, Samantha was despondent. Someone had stolen her 5 carat diamond which she received for her birthday one year. She cried and asked if any of her friends stole it. All of them said no and couldn’t understand who would have gotten it. The diamond was gone and Samantha was in tears. They looked all around the house in every room and scoured the floors. They opened every cabinet in the kitchen and looked everywhere in the bathrooms. Still, they couldn’t find Samantha’s diamond ring. 

After they finished searching, they went downstairs to the living room and were sorry for Samantha’s loss. Something, however, caught Samantha’s eye and stunned her. It was a glimmer of brilliance, shining from Molly’s handbag. Molly tried to hide the diamond in a rush but Samantha was faster. Samantha got the diamond and looked at Molly questioningly. Molly was so sorry for trying to steal Samantha’s diamond ring and apologized, saying she was jealous of Samantha’s diamond. They forgave each other and became stronger and better friends. Samantha and Molly were so happy after they understood each other and decided to forget about the incident altogether. 

© 2023 BlueShadow


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on December 30, 2023
Last Updated on December 30, 2023

Author

BlueShadow
BlueShadow

Gainesville, FL



About
Hello! I am a Korean-American man who wrote BlueShadow because I love the English language's look, sound, and feel. I loved writing BlueShadow because I love writing in general. In BlueShado.. more..

Writing