Dance With Me Character List

Dance With Me Character List

A Chapter by Frankie Nguyen

Coraline May Montgomery- Coraline is a beautiful and smart ballet dancer. She’s been dancing since she was three years old. She’s super smart and had the nickname “Brain” throughout middle school. She’s a beautiful dancer and always pushes herself to be great. Failure is not in her vocabulary. She dances in a nearby dance studio by her house, also known as, biggest house on the block with help. She had long blonde hair with crystal blue eyes. She has a beautifully proportioned figure. She maintains her figure so she can excel in dance. There is not a blemish to be seen on her body and has a smile that melts hearts. Although she is so beautiful she has never had a boyfriend and goes to an all girls private school. The only men she ever sees is her father and her eighteen-year-old pianist brother, Charles. Charles goes to an all boys school and doesn’t even want to bother with girls. Coraline is not really a shy girl more of a cautious girl. She also loves life.
Jesse Chaz- Jesse is a runaway. Simple as that. He doesn’t remember his last name and has been on his own since he was ten. His parents were drug addicts and one night he just packed his stuff and left. He was originally from Maine and found jobs here and there until he reached New York City. He found plenty of jobs in New York City and made enough money to get by. He had enough to buy himself food and clothes. For the time being he stayed in shelters. He soon found a job as a floor cleaner at a high end ballet studio. It paid good and that was all that he cared about. So many girls would stare at him and try to get his attention while he worked but, he ignored every one of them. How could they not be interested. Something about his slight tan, dark hair that was naturally straight, slightly muscular build, and youthful look made them interested in him. However he had no interest in them.
Charles Lewis Montgomery- Charles is a pianist. He has the brains for academics and the talent for piano. Some of his friends call him Lewis. He has short blonde hair with blue eyes. He has a slight tan and swoons girls everywhere he goes. He uses his looks, brains, and talent fully to his advantage. He goes to an all boys private school. He is an eighteen-year-old senior. Unlike his sister Coraline, who has never had a boyfriend, he mingles his nights away with the ladies. Around his family he nothing but, perfect Charles. When he’s out in the world with his friends he is the ladies man, Lewis. He goes to piano practice next door to Coraline’s dance studio.    


© 2011 Frankie Nguyen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the story who give description of the characters. Give the story reason and balance. Thank you for the description of the character.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 9, 2011
Last Updated on March 9, 2011