Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
prologue 2

prologue 2

A Story by idiotproof--1
"

this is the prologue for a story I'm writing. this is not a remake of my first prologue it's for an entirely different book.

"

A young girl sat next to a river of blood. Her closed eyes slowly opened. “I'm finally here.” she whispered excitedly. She immediately stood up and walked to a mirror to look at her reflection. Her eyes were light brown with golden streaks and her hair that went slightly past her shoulders was light brown with snowy white streaks. Her skin was pale and without any marking. She smiled and spun around in circles on the soft blue grass.


“It's so nice to finally meet you.” she laughed folding her arms around herself in an embrace. She stopped spinning and fell down onto the grass. The sky was and endless sea of darkness. There were no stars but the almost full moon was huge in the sky. “It's beautiful.” she said. After a while she sighed and sat up. Looking around she saw that all the trees were pitch black with bright yellow or dark purple flowers on them.


Other than the trees and the river there were mirrors hanging on strings that seemed to go up into the nothingness of the sky. Aside from these thing there was nothing. It was peaceful. A gentle breeze carried petals from the trees and everything looked beautiful. She spent her time humming and dancing alone in this strange and beautiful world. from the distance she could hear piano music playing to complement her dancing and humming. “Thank you.” she smiled.

© 2016 idiotproof--1


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That first sentence is very strong!
I loved this!
Keep on writing!!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 22, 2016
Last Updated on March 22, 2016

Author

idiotproof--1
idiotproof--1

stratford, ontario, Canada



Writing