Nothing but Death

Nothing but Death

A Chapter by Seth
"

Its the start of everythin.....derp

"

                Harold was in a dream state of mind. His dream was to just be left alone. Anywhere would have been nice, a canyon, the tip of a mountain, a random lake, and maybe even a beautiful meadow.

                His teacher continued to drone on about mathematics and the importance of learning it. It was all blah, blah, blah crap to him. Who cares just teach us the lesson and get on with it, and that means you over there shut up with all the questions. All us kids over here know that you are just bombarding her with questions so you can get out of extra work, but none of these words seemed to spill out because I was restraining myself to not lose it completely.

                The class seemed to draw on for hours so he turned his head to get a peek out the window. Just as Harold did one of the janitors fumbled by. His skin was raw and colorless like processed sewage. His cloths were tattered revealing multiple scratch and bite wounds.

                It seemed to notice him staring at it so it arched its head in a weird angle and gave him a creepy smile. The janitor’s teeth were stained with blood and chunks of guts. Harold had trouble keeping his food in.

                He raised his trembling hand. “Yes Harold, what do you have to add to today’s lesson?” she spoke out.

                “Look out the window…now!” He screamed out which seemed to startle everyone in the classroom. Just as everyone saw what he did the classroom turned into an asylum. Kids ran out the room screaming, some cowered behind desks, and a few like me just sat with our mouths ajar.

                The teacher tried to take back control, but that just made things worse.

                One kid yelled out,” It’s the start of the zombie apocalypse!”  Just on Cue a few others like mister janitor burst into the room.

                A few kids were chomped down on the spot, but a few strong ones fought back. It was a full out onslaught. Blood splats were everywhere. Kids used all kinds of weapons staplers, the flagpole, some even used their fists.

                Among all this, the principle spoke over the intercom “This is not a drill you have to get out of here


© 2012 Seth


Author's Note

Seth
Please leave comments i could use some guidance -_-

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this you have talent :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hmm.. similar to my opening and I'm pretty hooked XD .. Well then Seth, off to the next chapter. :3 Zombies,zombies, XD I'm luvin it


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 28, 2012
Last Updated on January 28, 2012
Tags: Brainz


Author

Seth
Seth

Narnia



About
Im a 13-teen-year old boy who just openly loves to right. You'll see me here and there writing about action and mystery based storys feel free to comment on my stories im open to suggestions. (if i ha.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Seth


Submarine Submarine

A Book by Seth


Two Friends Dead Two Friends Dead

A Chapter by Seth