Two Friends Dead

Two Friends Dead

A Chapter by Seth
"

I think you can infer from the title what will happen XD

"

                Harold thought fast and began to flow through the open classroom doors along with the rest of his peers. Battles had already erupted in the halls and every here and there I could see zombified children.

                He took a few more glances around and he located his bud Brian. His friend was engaged in a fight with a horrid looking creature. So he decided to go lend a hand. Harold wasn’t the strongest around, but he knew how to fight well. All those karate classes would finally pay off. He threw out a gut grinding kick that took off the creatures head easily.

                “Thanks for the save, but there is no time for proper greetings,” Brian huffed out. “I didn’t think I would make it much longer.”

                “No problem, you heard what the principle said right, that we had to get out of here,” Harold fumbled out.

                “Yes, I heard, but first we should go grab Nick and Zack from Mr. Filetiz room,” his friend screeched over the ruckus.

                “Ya I guess we should,” he mumbled.

                The flew down the hallways very quickly, all the zombies were to preoccupied with the other students to notice them charge by.

                Before long Brian and Harold stood at the broken door to Mr. Filetiz room. He took a peek in and Zack stood in the corner of the room sobbing.

                “What is it bro,” Brian yelled out.

                “He is dead, he is dead,” was all Zack could manage to mumble out.

                “Who is?” Harold spoke.

                “Nick, he got mauled by one of those…those…monsters,” Zack said.

                Before anyone could react Nick’s body came back up and took a chomp out of Zack’s neck. It all happened to fast for either of them to help. Brian ran forward and started bashing both Zack and Nick’s heads in with a metal pole he had picked up on the way.

                When Brian had paced back over Harold remarked “Why’d you kill Zack to?”

                “Haven’t you ever watched a zombie movie, they always turn when they are bitten,” he replied.

                “Oh,” Harold sighed


© 2012 Seth


Author's Note

Seth
Here goes for another chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i hate my stories im gonna go make a better one -abandoned-

Posted 12 Years Ago


i wont be psting the next chapter for a while o-o srry for people who anticapate mass death :P

Posted 12 Years Ago


True >_> Bitten, you're a goner. Everything's awesome but in the beginning where it you switch to first person, change it back to third person. Apart from that, keep going. -is waiting- XD XD XD I wanna see how similar it is to MOTD and how different :3

Posted 12 Years Ago


dont mind my errors

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 28, 2012
Last Updated on January 28, 2012


Author

Seth
Seth

Narnia



About
Im a 13-teen-year old boy who just openly loves to right. You'll see me here and there writing about action and mystery based storys feel free to comment on my stories im open to suggestions. (if i ha.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Seth


Submarine Submarine

A Book by Seth


Nothing but Death Nothing but Death

A Chapter by Seth