Falling for him...

Falling for him...

A Story by Gemma :)
"

Kayla is as normal as any 14yr old girl can get. She meets a guy at the shops with her friends, but then he shows up as a new student the next day at her school. After she seems to see him everywhere.

"

Kayla's P.O.V

"Beep Beep Beep"

Off goes my alarm, Monday again!

I groan and hit the snooze button, I hate waking up! I force myself out of bed and jump straight into the shower.

I start humming unusual tones whilst hopping out, they eventually turn into songs.

"Making my way down town walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead
Making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd..."

"Kayla, could you please SHUT YOUR MOUTH, some of us are trying to sleep" yells my 19yr old sister, Sharnie.

"Sorry Sharnie" I apologise and get dressed into my favourite pair of grey skinny jeans, blue half-top and a black jumper over the top.

I quickly pack my books into my bag and grab a bite to eat before walking to school. Gliss and Avory meet me out the front of my house and we start walking.

"Kayla, when was our Science assignment due?" Avory asks me.

"Today" I reply.

"Oh crud, I forgot to do it" she screams. At our school, if you forget an assignment you've had at least 4 weeks notice on, you get into a lot of trouble.

"You forgot, or you just couldn't be bothered to do it?" Gliss questions.

"Ha ha, very funny sparkle" Avory teases.

"Don't call me that" Gliss yells.

"Guys, calm down" I say.

"She started it" Avory says pointing at Gliss.

"No, she started it" Gliss says pointing back at Avory.

"Shut it, both of you" I demand.

They both shut up immediately and let me talk, for once.

"Finally! Anyways, don't worry Ave I got your back" I reassure her.

She gives me a confused look and I pull out an office duty slip.

She screams and hugs me.

"Thanks Kay, you're the best" she yells taking the slip.

"'I know" I say.

We all laugh and keep walking...

© 2013 Gemma :)


Author's Note

Gemma :)
Sorry about the suckish summary, grammar is not that good, any feedback would be much appreciated, constructive criticism is welcome, thanks for taking your time to read my story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This has an interesting beginning. I can't wait to see where it goes.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Gemma :)

10 Years Ago

Thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
1 Review
Added on July 8, 2013
Last Updated on July 8, 2013

Author

Gemma :)
Gemma :)

Australia



About
Five things about me: 1) I'm 13yrs old :) 2) I'm a very happy person (always laughing and smiling). 3) I'm very friendly (always see the good in people). 4) My friends say that I'm smart since I'm.. more..

Writing