Wandering Through Blissful Peace

Wandering Through Blissful Peace

A Poem by KATHY SUE SILLS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Moving through the woods where foot prints are molded in the worn path nature breathes. Measurable charm becomes magical. Winds gently massage away stress, blowing the cob webs of worry free.

 

A sense of awe becomes visible with each step. Flawless perfection was created by the master's artful hand. Experience of enjoyment abounds. In the stillness of the day life slows down in the wooded sanctuary.

 

Exquisite sounds can be heard from nature's stero, adding grandeur to the scene. A mysterious presence of comfort filters in the oasis of solitude, filling a void with restful nourishment. wandering through blissful peace sends cleansing  droplets of meditation.

 

 

Lingering sunlight spills through the shrouded canopy of trees. Glorious rustic  leafs delicate as a feather rustle in the soft breeze. The earth rich in its handiwork brings forth beauty. Angelic sky barren of clouds whisper serenity.

 

 

© 2012 KATHY SUE SILLS


Author's Note

KATHY SUE SILLS
Tell me what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Stunning imagery and it is amazing how walking and enjoying nature can melt away the stress that a chaotic life can create.

Posted 12 Years Ago


The best way to describe how this piece stirs beauty in my mind is with one word: exquisite.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This sounds like paradise! The kind of place where I like to wander about to find inner peace. I think you did a grand job on this write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This clearly IS a peaceful and nicely worded poem.

The last stanza is the best.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
?
Awesome is what I think....I must say I enjoyed and loved the imagery...I am now relaxed and stress free....Thank you
Well written

Posted 12 Years Ago


ahhhh, I feel stress-free now... Thank you for this amazing visionary piece of art! Your words create a serene imagery of peaceful Bliss! Nice write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Beautiful, relaxing...stunning poem...
way you create it leaves me dazzled once again :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


You took me to a peaceful and beautiful place in the poem. Good to find a peaceful place to find calm and peace with nature. Description create a wonderful place to be. Thank you for the excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think I definitely want to be in the wood you describe so beautifully. This is a great meditative piece and a great reminder of how the city and city life is as nothing to Nature and natural ways. If we forget that we are doomed personally and collectively. Alas people all over the world are streaming into cities in their millions and chopping woods down everywhere.

Posted 12 Years Ago


this craft is utterly obsessed with nature ...Your words visualized the vivid imagery . :-) A very Great job..

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

973 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 4, 2012
Last Updated on January 4, 2012
Tags: Walk, Peace, Meditation, Nature

Author

KATHY SUE SILLS
KATHY SUE SILLS

Harrisville, MS



About
check out! www.facebook.com/twinoneandtwintwo Hello writercafe friends. I've been on this site for a few years! I stopped writing for a while, and trying to get back into it! When I joined this sit.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..