Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Demon The Human

June 18th, 2011. 
London, England. 
  "She left you this," Charlie's father, Jacob, said as he threw an old leather notebook at him. "It's just some rubbish diary she wrote when she was thirteen."
  Charlie picked up the leather journal, feeling the rough fabric of it on his fingers. "Did you read it?" he asked. "Or, did you read some of it?"
  Jacob shook his head. "It's worthless."
  Charlie studied the cover of the book. It seemed worthless. But he was still curious to what secrets were lurking in the pages.
  "You can throw it out if you would like," Jacob said. "Or I can give it to your brother. Maybe he would be interested in it."
  "No," Charlie replied. "It's fine."
  Jacob gave him a confused look. Charlie shrugged. "I might as well read it," he said.
  He got off of the couch and began to walk upstairs to his bedroom, with the notebook clutched in his hand. 
  He pushed open the door and then shut it behind him once he was in the room. 
  Then he flopped down on his bed, opened the book and began to read:

  Date: June 17th, 1949.
  Location: Hastings, England.
  Name: Anastasia Gretchen Dimone.

  Dear Diary,
  Dr. Jede has told me to write everything I am about to experience in this journal. He says we are going to make history and that the world will be changed forever. I hope he is correct...

  


© 2011 Demon The Human


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on July 30, 2011
Last Updated on July 30, 2011


Author

Demon The Human
Demon The Human

Not telling



About
Okay soo...my name is Demon, and I wish I was kidding when I said that. I'm 17 years old and clearly am a proud female. I found this site when me and my friend Adam were browsing the internet and he.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Demon The Human