Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Demon The Human
"

Anastasia's point of view :)

"
 June 17th, 1994
Hastings, England
 "Anastasia!" Dr. Jede called from his office. "Anastasia, come here now! It's happening! It's happening!"
  I dropped the notebook and rushed over to his office. 
  He was bent over an unknown corpse on the table. "Is it really happening, doctor?" I asked excitedly. He looked over at me. "Yes it is, young one," he told me. Then he went back to the corpse and began to sprinkle spices and dust on it. "Just a few more touches."
  I grinned and Dr. Jede stepped back. "Yes," he whispered. "It is happening!"
  He plugged the tubes and wires into the corpse's body. Then he walked over to the lever and pulled it down.
  And for a second, I believed. I believed that it would work.
  The corpse raised his head then looked around. Dr. Jede smiled and began to clap his hands. I joined in on the applause.
  But then the corpse fell back down on the table, and was once again just a corpse.
  Dr. Jede and I stopped our clapping and stood there, watching the corpse. 
  My shoulders slumped down and Dr. Jede sighed sadly. 
  "Anastasia?" he asked me. I looked at him. "Can you please go back to your room for a second?"
  I opened my mouth to say something, but then I shut it and walked back to my room with my head hanging low.
  


© 2011 Demon The Human


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on July 30, 2011
Last Updated on July 30, 2011


Author

Demon The Human
Demon The Human

Not telling



About
Okay soo...my name is Demon, and I wish I was kidding when I said that. I'm 17 years old and clearly am a proud female. I found this site when me and my friend Adam were browsing the internet and he.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Demon The Human