40 seizures a day suffered a 4 month Boy child; Successful Epilepsy surgery in India saved his life

40 seizures a day suffered a 4 month Boy child; Successful Epilepsy surgery in India saved his life

A Story by infodheeraj
"

Today's world, India is becoming the best medical tourism country specialy for spine and neuro surgeries at huge success rate. To know more about best healthcare services contact us now.

"

Epilepsy is a neuro condition in which the cells in the brain show abnormal activities causing seizures. Naksh Mandrekar a four months old boy child from a city in India named Goa; underwent a successful epilepsy surgery in Mumbai KEM hospital. This 4-month-old boy child used to suffer 40 seizures a day. In his very young age he was given 6-anti-epileptic medicines per day in order to control seizures. Later Naksh’s father was advised by the doctors in Goa to take him to Mumbai for surgery. With a very heavy heart the child’s father first took him to private hospitals and because of the unaffordable bills turned to KEM hospital which is a public hospital. This entire search for a better hospital for his 4-month-old child took all most 3-months, said Naksh’s father Mr. Narayan who works in a shop. 


The medical record says Naksh is the youngest among 558 epilepsy surgery in 15 years. Naksh was first admitted to a Semi-public hospital for his preoperative procedure and later he was transferred on 2nd of October to KEM hospital for his epilepsy surgery. According to Dr. Sangeeta Ravat (head of neurology in KEM hospital) epilepsy affects one in every 200 people out of which 20 percent to 30 percent require surgery to be treated. Hospitals in India have faced very few epilepsy surgeries; according to Dr. Pradnya Gadgil from Kokilaben Ambani Hospital says that India has very few centers that offer epilepsy surgery. Epilepsy surgery is not very commonly performed in India as it should be; Kokilaben Ambani Hospital has first seen eight-month-old boy child who was the youngest one to undergo epilepsy operation past year.




We can consider Naksh’s surgery; we all know that it needs a lot of patients and courage to rely on someone for your neurosurgery. Brain is the control center of our body and so it is very delicate too. Epilepsy disturbs the normal function of the body and it was observed by Naksh’s father in his first month that Naksh left eye, hand and led gets deviated several time in a day. According to the findings at KEM hospital showed that Naksh was suffering from front to-central cortical dysplasia  which is one of the common causes of epilepsy.


Later Dr Ravat said that his EEG- electroencephalography  which was done to locate the chunk in the right side because of which seizures occurred showed that memory or visual sites were not affected in Naksh brain. Then with further testing Naksh was taken to KEM hospital for his surgery on 2nd of October.


It took 3-months for Naksh’s father to get a better medical assistance for his son at affordable cost. Neurosurgery in India is very affordable as compared to other countries with the help of Dheeraj Bojwani consultants. These consultants will help you to get the best affordable package and the entire treatment under one roof. The treatment would be done without any wait which is unlike other countries. International patients for their neurosurgery in India can be assisted with medical visa, airport pick and drop, local travel, meals, accommodation etc.


Fill our free consultation form online and get in touch with us via [email protected] or call us on helpline number +91 9860755000.


Read more on http://www.dheerajbojwani.com/neurosurgery-India-low-cost-benefits.html

© 2017 infodheeraj


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

infodheeraj
infodheeraj

Nigeria



About
I am a healthcare consultant in India. we are provide healthcare tourism facility to foreigner patients. more..

Writing