Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Ink Fairy

“Bye mom. Bye Dad. See you in a month.” Lauren kissed them both on the cheeks. They smiled sadly at her and waved.

“Say hi to Matt for us. Tell him to come home more often,” said Mom.

Lauren nodded. “Bye”, she said again, and walked off with her suitcase. When she turned around, her parents had dwindled to a tiny dot, though she thought she could still see them smiling.

She turned back around.

Then she lost consciousness.

* * *

Lauren opened her eyes. Outside the window, trees flew past her, reduced to a green blur; wherever she was right now, it certainly was not a plane. She tried to get up, but couldn’t. It wasn’t until she looked down that she realized why; her hands and legs were tied together. She tried screaming �" all that came out was a muffled sound. She moved her lips, only to find that they were somehow stuck together.

Then she heard a noise, not unlike the one she had just made. She looked to her right �" lying there with her on what appeared to be the backseat of a huge car was a girl with long dark red hair, presumably around her age. Like her, there were ropes around her hands and ankles. Like her, there was tape over her mouth. And like her, she wore an expression of absolute horror.


© 2011 Ink Fairy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the ending of your story, the starting you plan, and the character going away from mom and dad, and then you gave the time to us. Actually, I'll say its a very clear start :)
Nice written!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Added on April 30, 2011
Last Updated on April 30, 2011


Author

Ink Fairy
Ink Fairy

Hong Kong



About
karen/ hong kong/ team deathbat/ bookworm/ aspiring writer/ foodie/ relationship cynic/ ink fanatic. F*****g with life since 1993. Too weird to live but much too rare to die. music - My all-time fa.. more..

Writing
S.O.S. S.O.S.

A Poem by Ink Fairy


Aftermath Aftermath

A Poem by Ink Fairy