An exposed conversation

An exposed conversation

A Story by Richard Hoover
"

Love hurts almost as much as loss

"
She's a forward woman, thinking with her heart instead of her head but when you walk around with your heart exposed sooner or later you'll feel over exposed and when you do it's too late. Sure you cared and gave what you could,but they took more than you could ever give and now your left a hollow frame shutting down and lacking that self respect. So let's sit down and talk and tell me about the one who ripped your heart out and tossed it out. She begin her tale of high nights and higher hopes when she talked this regret filled smile took upon her face,she looked happy but it seemed like she was just happy those nights came to a end.As her talks of the nights that lacked a clear day came to there eventual end, her eyes traced the top of the table as her hands ran along the edge of finely tangled hair,such a sad beautiful sight to behold.Her eyes peered back up at the eager observer taking notes of even the slightest hint of passion,she took a deep breathe and picked back up her sorrowful tale. I was scared the next part was going to match the pain that was being held at the edge of her eyes.She began talk of a boy who fit the description of a knight or at least what one would imagine one to be.She talked of his kindness and compassion and his bravery and eyes where that of a ocean.But the thing about knights is they can easily be monster in a gilded shiny suit. And this one deserves nothing more than to rot in hell. But back to this boy who did a few thousands numbers on you and your heart.You talked of days where the smiles never seemed to fade and there where more then enough laughs to share with the world.Back then you said you wore more then black and grey.You saying that made wish I would have been able to see you when he didn't take all of your self esteem. It's funny how our clothing can reflect where we've been and how we deal with the fact that life hurts. So you got to the day where he finally broke you, currently you where a mess with tears in your eyes and your fingernails bitten down. I asked if you needed to stop and you smirked and said I would've stopped a long awhile ago If I needed to. So you laid out what he said in finely formed words of passive aggressive art " He said we all eventually move on and my time has come" You went on to say more of how he spoke" Your love tires me out and I'm sick of your stupid tears" So he walked out leaving you on the couch with a hole in your chest and clear lack of an emotional crutch. So as the man who laid with you in your dreams and spoke of distant plans walked off into that city and never turned back you taught yourself to forget how to love and fear the feeling of falling in love cause you know there's a big chance of you ending split open on the ground. So you stood up from the table with a clear line of your makeup all the way down your face you said thank you and proceeded to walk away leaving me feeling hollow and glad I could help you drain some of the cracked stolen heart.

© 2016 Richard Hoover


Author's Note

Richard Hoover
Just overall I would love feedback my grammar is pretty bad so I could use some help on that

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on May 26, 2016
Last Updated on May 26, 2016
Tags: emo, sad, bad, Creative, new

Author

Richard Hoover
Richard Hoover

Tumwater, WA



About
I write a lot of random stuff honestly I would love to think I'm good but I'm pretty bad. more..

Writing