Spies

Spies

A Story by Isabella
"

Inspired by a dream

"

Let's say you're inside your own house: you're safe, or at least you should be so. Lying on the sofa, just to catch some sleep. But it's night, why would you sleep on there and not on your secure bed? It's night but at the same time there is daylight. You open your eyes and move your look to the window, outside it is definitly dark. Then something catches your attention, you're now looking to another house's window.

The first thing you notice is a little red light, similar to the cameras' ones. You're a little confused by the fact that this camera is pointing at you, then you became afraid by three persons behind it that are literally watching you, following every single movement you make. You make some incomprehensible sounds, then you decide to get up and to ask for help, but there's no one else inside the house.

With a courage that pervades you and lets you to walk outside the front door, you just make your way to that mysterious house. You knock twice, until the door is open. You go upstairs and find out that those people, those men right there, are just sad to have been discovered. They begin to accuse you, when you should be the one who has to accuse them.

"Why are they so upset? What is wrong with them? Why do they care so much about me? There are a lot of questions on my mind."


As you can see, they are spying you because they want to find something importat, although they don't know what it is yet.



They won't hurt you, if you let them in.



© 2016 Isabella


Author's Note

Isabella
a concise story, expressed at the present in 2nd person.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on March 27, 2016
Last Updated on March 27, 2016

Author

Isabella
Isabella

Rome, RM, Italy



About
Hello everyone! I'm Isabella, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Italy. My writings are based on experiences, late-night dreams and whatsoever. I like to write poetry the most. 🌸 more..

Writing