Life Beginning

Life Beginning

A Poem by Isha Ethera

A flawless creation immersed in solace. Transpiring form coming into view. Sheltered from the worlds beyond a warm liquid enclosure. Resting in your element knowing and trusting the ways into this dream world. Dreaming up the possibilities of your presence, I listen patiently in wonder and enchantment. Abstract formations are beginning to emerge from within our unified being. Time clouds shifting their ways into life. Growing with swift precision. My body swells with the awareness of your becoming. This new being knows perfectly the directions its choosing to take.

-Isha Ethera

© 2010 Isha Ethera


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is wonderful, such amazing imagery.
Enjoyable read.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

beautiful ~

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

In the shallow... Great story of new birth. In the deeper sense, an awesomely written piece about self awareness and realization. I enjoyed it greatly.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Your words are worlds of movement and thought, dancing into the daylight of existence... Powerfully flowing imagery rich with the wonder of life...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 17, 2010
Last Updated on December 17, 2010

Author

Isha Ethera
Isha Ethera

West of nowhere , UT



About
My name is Isha. Writing and expression of my own truth is an important part of my life. I love to open the boundaries and test my limits. I love creating recognition in abstract forms. I bring mys.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..