Mini Soap Opera Idea

Mini Soap Opera Idea

A Screenplay by CS
"

I recently wrote this idea for an online production company I am a part of.(1 episode-5 minutes long) Curious for any thoughts?

"

Hubby and wife buy a new home. Their next door neighbors are great. Turns out one of the neighbors' long lost nephews is the high school boyfriend/sweetheart of the wife.  Hubby thinks.."wow this coincidence!". He lets it slide. Everyone gets along great.


What hubby didn't know was that wifey and boyfriend have mutual friends that helped them re-kindle their romance...they have been secretly together for many years. The "buying of the home" was a ploy for the two to be able to see each other every day...as much as they want..while hubby is at work.  The boyfriend has a sister(who he claims his mentally unstable) with kids. He watches over and takes to his relatives' house all the time..the kids are actually the boyfriend's and wife's...(he wants his lover to be able to interact with her kids.)


The boyfriend has countless girlfriends that he brings to his relatives' house...but they are a cover-up(for which they are unaware)...for his true love...the wife.  The wife knows what she is doing is wrong...her hubby is such a good person...but she cannot deny the feelings she has(and has always had) for the boyfriend. She has tried for so long to be good...but she knows she cannot give in to her naughtiness and the boyfriend's "bad boy" ways.


Will the boyfriend and wife's secret(s) ever be found out? Will they slip up in a moment of heated passion?? Stay tuned

© 2014 CS


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on July 9, 2014
Last Updated on July 9, 2014

Author

CS
CS

NY



About
I am the mother of 2. One is on the Autism Spectrum. I used to work in television and now I blog and write. more..

Writing
Warrior Mom Warrior Mom

A Story by CS