You Destroyed Me

You Destroyed Me

A Story by Madeline

Did you ever care? Did you ever stop and think about how I felt? Did you think I wanted to do it? Did you think that I wanted to sit here every night crying myself to sleep? Did you ever think that I wanted to walk around numb all day? Did you ever think I wanted to become the shell of who I once was? Jesus f*****g Christ. I don't know who I am anymore. I set all of my needs and goals to the side for you. You always came first for me. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm no longer worth anything to anyone. I'm just done. I can't sit here and act like I never loved you. Because I did. I really f*****g did. And I loved you a lot. I loved you so much that I forgot about everyone, including myself, to memorize every single detail about you. While I was loving you, I lost the person I was. Everything seems as if it was a lie. It seems as if you just wanted to see how far you could get me to go. Jesus I've never been so confused in my life. I want to hate you, honestly. I want to forget everything because then I won't hurt anymore. But then I want you back. I want everything we had back. I want the false sense of security. I love you and I hate you at the same time. Why did you f*****g do this to me?

© 2016 Madeline


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on February 3, 2016
Last Updated on February 3, 2016