My Tamagotchi

My Tamagotchi

A Story by Syra
"

for WWP

"
My friend had recently given me this virtual pet called tamagotchi and I thought this is the weirdest thing I've ever seen. I mean, come on! If I wanted a virtual pet that I could carry around I would have gone to Japan and get some pokemon games because you know they got some of the best! I'd get one that I could actually talk to with it responding but no. Instead, I got this little device that can fit in the palm of my hand. What, do they want me to lose it or something? In my mind, it was just a waste of money that could be spent on finding those aliens I saw last week. I didn't tell my friend this though. I said that I already loved it with all my heart and I'd make sure it lived forever and have many generations. After I turned it on, I put it in my bedside table and left it there to die. I kept having these dreams where the tamagotchi haunted me once it died and said stuff like "dude what's wrong with you?! How would you like it if I let you come into this beautiful world as a little baby then just left you in the darkness to starve with no idea where you are?! I deserve to live! I never did anything wrong! You're so cruel! Can i have some pizza? Don't forget the anchovies! Take me to the movies! I want a toothbrush!" That last part scared me to death and made me wake up screaming my socks off every night. Who wants a toothbrush? I hate it when my mom puts a toothbrush in my stocking for Christmas. Out of all the candy she could of put in that red, jingling little stocking she puts in a toothbrush! It's even worse than coal! I would have rather her put in this stupid little tamagotchi than a toothbrush, and thats saying something! Anyways, after all of those horrifying yet stupendous dreams of a little pix-elated figure tormenting me with butter in a washing machine, I decided to make sure that Steave (my tamagotchi) got an apple. After all, he deserved one. At least that's what Chi thought. Oh yeah, Chi's the imaginary voice inside my head that I hate and never listen to. She's always nagging on me about eating peanut butter for some reason. But yeah, I fed Steave a delicious apple and thought, "hey, this is kinda fun!  I wonder what dad is fixing for dinner in two years? " And so two years later, I get married to Steave's great x 10000051 grandson, Bob, and dad makes fried bologna with pickles. 

© 2011 Syra


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I hope you and Bob have a happy life together. Nice story, random, but nice. And personally, I think pickles are gross. Just sayin'.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Those tamagatchi's are a pain in the backside. I got into trouble when I was in school when I had one.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 13, 2011
Last Updated on February 13, 2011

Author

Syra
Syra

SC



About
i love all kinds of writing. poems especially. more..

Writing
light or dark light or dark

A Story by Syra


Alive Alive

A Poem by Syra


New Moon New Moon

A Poem by Syra