Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Izzybelle

 My heart thumping to the beat of my feet, I walked towards my crush and best friend, Eric. Of coarse I was going to tell him how I felt that very moment. When I got closer, I realized him smoking weed with his other friends. I didn't know what to say, but before I started getting angry, he spoke first.

 

"Hey! Where you going, Bebe? Why don't you come smoke some?" he called out. He was obviously high, and had no idea what he was even talking about. "Hey, I'm talking to you, girl." I approached him, not even thinking about what I was doing. He held the weed closer to me. I coughed, and then took it in my own hand, putting it out. 

 

"Eric, you told me you stopped two months ago! What happened to you?" I fumed, all of his friend's eyes and his staring at me. I didn't care, cause I was pissed. He held the weed away from me and kissed me. My eyes got wide, and I thought I was going to strangle him, but instead I just kept kissing him. I looked around to see who was watching. Basically, it was everyone.

 

"Eric, dude, I think she's gonna blow!" one of his high friends warned. My eyebrows furrowed, and I shoved him away. 

"Eric, I am really worried about you, and it just frustrates me when you lie about something so serious." Tears carelessly rolled down my cheeks as I spoke, and he gave me a sympathetic look, almost as if he was hurting himself. he technically was, but that wasn't the point. He was hurting me, which hurt him. I was in full out sobs. Nothing mattered except Eric now.

 

He held me close and said over and over that he was sorry. "I tried to quit, Bebe, I really did. The guys kept coming up to me during school, telling me after school to meet them. I didn't know what they were doing, but they were tempting me." he barked. His voice sounded so raspy from drugs, but I forgave him. He said he'd quit as soon as he could, and I believed him...again. 



© 2009 Izzybelle


Author's Note

Izzybelle
Tell me what you think and then look for the next chapter soon! ;]

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on April 19, 2009
Last Updated on April 20, 2009


Author

Izzybelle
Izzybelle

WILLINGTON, CT



About
I am an anime lover...I love to write stories...and I love hanging out with people! :) more..

Writing
Jaguars Jaguars

A Story by Izzybelle


The Rose The Rose

A Poem by Izzybelle